1. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Dead Man

fuck dude, Ebert gave this a 1.5?? lmao

2. Walker's rating of the film Dead Man

One of the best Westerns of all time. This is a classic American film!

3. paddelboot's rating of the film Dead Man

Watch this film while drunk, you won't regret it.

4. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Dead Man

"You William Blake?" "Yes I am. Do you know my poetry?" "Fires gun"

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Dead Man

Une blague cinématographique interminable et prétentieuse qui s'efforce d'arracher un sourire au spectateur médusé, souvent déconfit... www.cinefiches.com

6. Trunfos's rating of the film Dead Man

7. Arf's rating of the film Dead Man

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film Dead Man

Actually, this is the first time I watched a movie from director Jim Jarmusch. I kinda like his directorial style. In DEAD MAN, he turned western genre into something unique, bizzare, & sometimes surreal. It isn't just merely a western, it's also a spiritual movie. I think Mr. Jim Jarmusch has a strange taste of humor. William Blake is so Johnny Depp and can acted easily. Robby Müller's cinematography is astounding!

9. miles's rating of the film Dead Man

theres nothing really like this film, great set of actors and great cinematography from Muller.

10. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Dead Man

11. Yasser Azmy's rating of the film Dead Man

will stuck in my mind for long time, best jarmousch film i've seen so far, good cast and environment, loved the character transitions, starts abit slow.

12. Josh Lewellen's rating of the film Dead Man

13. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Dead Man

Avete del tabacco? Blake sicuramente no, perchè non fuma, e non manca di ricordarcelo in continuazione in questo capolavoro in bianco e nero. Accattivante la narrativa di questo curioso viaggio spirituale di un "fottuto uomo bianco" attraverso il west dei cowboys e degli indiani, raccontato da Jarmusch con maestria, grazie anche ad una fotografia squisita. Perfetta la colonna sonora di Young. Ogni tanto un pò lento.

14. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Dead Man

15. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Dead Man

Jim Jarmusch greatest film, if not my favourite.

16. postblueink's rating of the film Dead Man

6.5/10 (27.07.2016). some great and deep, but not my kind.

17. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film Dead Man

No coffee. No cigarettes. But there's tobacco. And given the number of folks who want a hit off the ol' cancer stick, it's like manna from heaven when the leaves finally appear. You'll see. This is a classic Jarmusch joint. If you don't like your films pondering and philosophical, avoid this. The opening is the weakest part (especially the void job offer as the initial device; dude got there quick as he could).

18. Feng Ling's rating of the film Dead Man

nobody: "lier." blake:"thief." just a young lad having his time 'working out his own salvation' in the dreamy yet dangerous wild west.

19. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Dead Man

This remains my favorite film of both Jarmusch and Depp. Rewatching it after many years only reinforced what a delight this movie is. And that Neil Young score. Man oh man. This is filmmaking and storytelling, my friends.

20. klofter's rating of the film Dead Man

Some kind of masterpiece!

21. Mitchel Hunt's rating of the film Dead Man

"Do you know my poetry?" The decidedly queasy relationship between soundtrack and editing is the standout quality of Dead Man. Maybe it's the curse of the Western, but the film never seemed to justify itself for existing.

22. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Dead Man

In Jarmusch's usual affected and methodical style, he paints a brilliant twisted world around Johnny Depp's William Blake. The film works too hard to show how little Depp's character belongs (see the name he has) and that remains a sticking point for me, all facets of this film fit together too nicely. The film has too much of a director's hand in each shot, enjoyable watch, but not one that is perfect by any means.

23. viola.morisi@yahoo.it's rating of the film Dead Man

24. Nick Potter's rating of the film Dead Man

Filled to the brim with typical Jarmusch cool, Dead Man brilliantly subverts expectations of how a Western should feel. Led by one of Depp's best performance, the eerie black and white cinematography and haunting guitar work from Neil Young form such the outer shell of a great piece of cinema.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7