1. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Dead Man

I'll never understand films that have a cast of excellent actors and do absolutely nothing with them, hope you like a lot of guitar strumming and a shit load of fade ins and outs because that's all your getting in this 2 hour film. I can barely call it a western, it just has moments of a wild west feel and more boring monotony of camp fire skirmishes and pointless dialogue, does Depp actually realise he's been shot?

2. Daniel Lubitsky's rating of the film Dead Man

Dead man is an interesting and unique spin on western movies. It blends formalist techniques with realism for a nice twist on the genre. The actors all have the same slow and dis-personal line delivery that makes the world seem a little off, which adds to the greater mean in the movie as a whole. The camera work is well done and uses shallow and deep focus very well.

3. Eduardo Coelho's rating of the film Dead Man

Good soundtrack by Neil Young.

4. camilla-folk's rating of the film Dead Man

5. aliasgenius's rating of the film Dead Man

6. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Dead Man

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Dead Man

Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.

8. Aardsy's rating of the film Dead Man

At least Robert Mitchum is in it.

9. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Dead Man

10. francisca bacon's rating of the film Dead Man

In music supergroups are often failures. Somebody told me that in football too. Here is the proof that film aligns. Jarmusch is a confirmed sommité who can afford to summon up a heap of famed and glorious in his cinema potions, but this is like a vainglorious heraldic show, a veterans parade ringing with past ovations but hollow in itself. From chameleonic roles we've disembarked in a cameo-nic Jacobean Long Gallery.

11. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Dead Man

Initiatory journey through a haunting b&w landscape. Neil Young's musical score is adequate and the cast is stellar. Until now, Jarmush annoyed me so I was literally blown away by this work. Masterpiece.

12. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Dead Man

13. Bruno's rating of the film Dead Man

A indignidade da violência, este vasto espaço além fronteiras por descobrir não são jazidas nem minas, mas os vestígios de uma era antes de nós, a terra de outros seres. Tão expressivo aquele plano de topo do William Blake e do carneiro... pena ser contado às vinhetas, como que interrompe a sensação, apesar de as guitarradas terem sido um bom toque

14. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Dead Man

Jim Jarmusch's film is one of the most laid back and trance like westerns I have ever seen and is only enhanced by Neil Young's psychedelic score.

15. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Dead Man

16. Elena's rating of the film Dead Man

17. Elephants Gerald's rating of the film Dead Man

18. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Dead Man

An unexpected but pleasant surprise. Quirky but cruel. A Western but modern. Straightforward but unpredictable. Nobody is perhaps the most unique and least stereotypical Native Indian in a western ever. A true delight.

19. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Dead Man

fuck dude, Ebert gave this a 1.5?? lmao

20. Walker's rating of the film Dead Man

One of the best Westerns of all time. This is a classic American film!

21. paddelboot's rating of the film Dead Man

Watch this film while drunk, you won't regret it.

22. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Dead Man

"You William Blake?" "Yes I am. Do you know my poetry?" "Fires gun"

23. FISCHER's rating of the film Dead Man

Une blague cinématographique interminable et prétentieuse qui s'efforce d'arracher un sourire au spectateur médusé, souvent déconfit... www.cinefiches.com

24. Trunfos's rating of the film Dead Man