1. aliasgenius's rating of the film Dead Man

2. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Dead Man

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Dead Man

Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night.

4. Aardsy's rating of the film Dead Man

At least Robert Mitchum is in it.

5. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Dead Man

6. francisca bacon's rating of the film Dead Man

In music supergroups are often failures. Somebody told me that in football too. Here is the proof that film aligns. Jarmusch is a confirmed sommité who can afford to summon up a heap of famed and glorious in his cinema potions, but this is like a vainglorious heraldic show, a veterans parade ringing with past ovations but hollow in itself. From chameleonic roles we've disembarked in a cameo-nic Jacobean Long Gallery.

7. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Dead Man

Initiatory journey through a haunting b&w landscape. Neil Young's musical score is adequate and the cast is stellar. Until now, Jarmush annoyed me so I was literally blown away by this work. Masterpiece.

8. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Dead Man

9. Bruno's rating of the film Dead Man

A indignidade da violência, este vasto espaço além fronteiras por descobrir não são jazidas nem minas, mas os vestígios de uma era antes de nós, a terra de outros seres. Tão expressivo aquele plano de topo do William Blake e do carneiro... pena ser contado às vinhetas, como que interrompe a sensação, apesar de as guitarradas terem sido um bom toque

10. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Dead Man

Jim Jarmusch's film is one of the most laid back and trance like westerns I have ever seen and is only enhanced by Neil Young's psychedelic score.

11. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Dead Man

12. Elena's rating of the film Dead Man

13. Elephants Gerald's rating of the film Dead Man

14. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Dead Man

An unexpected but pleasant surprise. Quirky but cruel. A Western but modern. Straightforward but unpredictable. Nobody is perhaps the most unique and least stereotypical Native Indian in a western ever. A true delight.

15. Roland Nicolai Fanega's rating of the film Dead Man

fuck dude, Ebert gave this a 1.5?? lmao

16. Walker's rating of the film Dead Man

One of the best Westerns of all time. This is a classic American film!

17. paddelboot's rating of the film Dead Man

Watch this film while drunk, you won't regret it.

18. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Dead Man

"You William Blake?" "Yes I am. Do you know my poetry?" "Fires gun"

19. FISCHER's rating of the film Dead Man

Une blague cinématographique interminable et prétentieuse qui s'efforce d'arracher un sourire au spectateur médusé, souvent déconfit... www.cinefiches.com

20. Trunfos's rating of the film Dead Man

21. Arf's rating of the film Dead Man

22. DenoResandono's rating of the film Dead Man

Actually, this is the first time I watched a movie from director Jim Jarmusch. I kinda like his directorial style. In DEAD MAN, he turned western genre into something unique, bizzare, & sometimes surreal. It isn't just merely a western, it's also a spiritual movie. I think Mr. Jim Jarmusch has a strange taste of humor. William Blake is so Johnny Depp and can acted easily. Robby Müller's cinematography is astounding!

23. miles's rating of the film Dead Man

theres nothing really like this film, great set of actors and great cinematography from Muller.

24. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Dead Man