1. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

better than the second, worse than the first part.

2. David R Williams's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

A really low budget version of blade runner or possibly some apocalyptic Italian B-movie of the 80s. Really not worth the trouble.

3. Nick Potter's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

This was nothing. This was nothing at all. A massive fall from the second of the trilogy that only a die-hard could care about.

4. Monkey Flix's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

Kind of like what happens when you let George Lucas direct a sequel to Star Wars.

5. drlurl's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

The final film in Takashi Miike's "Dead Or Alive" trilogy, "Final" again shares no connection to the previous films except it stars, who return a second time as new characters. Takashi Miike somehow manages to turn the insanity knob up even higher for this film; those who felt that it could not possibly get more outlandish than the previous two films will be pleasantly surprised. Miike sends his films off with a bang

6. Zachariah Rigby's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

Sort of like Blade Runner meets Cinema Paradiso meets a giant penis robot. Actually it's exactly like that.

7. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

A bit of a muddled final tale, this is still decent fun here and there, thanks to the energy and creativity of Miike.

8. Guy Mitchell's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

I seem to be in the minority but I thought this was the most entertaining of the three!

9. Korial's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

Messy, dull, and unoriginal. You may want to stay for the 'lols', though.

10. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

(1.5 stars) A swing-and-a-miss for Miike. The weakest in the Trilogy and is neither clever or inventive. It is only derivative at best, and suffers in comparison to the first two. These movies really share nothing in common with each other, so I don't think there is anything to harvest from them when viewed as a "complete work." ...which is fortunate, because this film needs to be wholly forgotten.

11. anwoody's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

Why this overkill on Miike’s films? I’m not a fan of his work or his genre. How about some other directors for a change?

12. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

This is the most tender part of the „Dead or Alive“ series. It may be weeker than the other parts but contains many interesting cinematic references and gives evidence to an important strategy: In casting the same actors for the main characters of each film Takashi Miike creates a kind of associative field around his figures that influences the way we regard their actions in this last part.

13. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

Another one of these movies that I tend to forget as soon as I see them.. One or two amusing ideas like the gay robot or the final scene don't redeem a film that will not be the highllight of Takashi Miike's filmography. A DVD zone hardcore fans only.