1. Korial's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

Messy, dull, and unoriginal. You may want to stay for the 'lols', though.

2. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

(1.5 stars) A swing-and-a-miss for Miike. The weakest in the Trilogy and is neither clever or inventive. It is only derivative at best, and suffers in comparison to the first two. These movies really share nothing in common with each other, so I don't think there is anything to harvest from them when viewed as a "complete work." ...which is fortunate, because this film needs to be wholly forgotten.

3. anwoody's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

Why this overkill on Miike’s films? I’m not a fan of his work or his genre. How about some other directors for a change?

4. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

This is the most tender part of the „Dead or Alive“ series. It may be weeker than the other parts but contains many interesting cinematic references and gives evidence to an important strategy: In casting the same actors for the main characters of each film Takashi Miike creates a kind of associative field around his figures that influences the way we regard their actions in this last part.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Dead or Alive: Final

Another one of these movies that I tend to forget as soon as I see them.. One or two amusing ideas like the gay robot or the final scene don't redeem a film that will not be the highllight of Takashi Miike's filmography. A DVD zone hardcore fans only.