1. Ethan's rating of the film Dead Pigeon on Beethoven Street

Sam Fuller knew how to make art house films with a pulpy vibe and this gem from the master himself is the biggest example of that. You can tell that Fuller is having fun with his material as he experiments with technique and style all while remaining one hundred percent his own.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Dead Pigeon on Beethoven Street

Un détective privé, chargé par un sénateur américain, de retrouver une photo compromettante, est abattu sur Beethovenstrasse. Un second détective privé prend l'affaire en main et va rapidement se trouver coincé dans un terrible engrenage ..... EXCELLENT ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Dead Pigeon on Beethoven Street

2.5 Weird, odd, silly, masterpiece - everything in equal parts. The bad German dubbing creates an even stranger atmosphere somewhere between art and incompetence.

4. Jason's rating of the film Dead Pigeon on Beethoven Street

I was a HUGE fan of Dead Pigeon on Beethoven Street when I was in my early twenties. Seeing it again all these years later, I am struck w/ the realization that there are movies out there that only work if you are ... not young, necessarily ... but constantly drunk and stoned. Still something extremely special. But a real WTFer. I am curious now about the secret history of Samuel Fuller, recalcitrant doper.