1. ara's rating of the film Dead Ringers

2 jeremy irons are better than 1

2. WildCardLucas's rating of the film Dead Ringers

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Dead Ringers

I was confused and paranoid throughout the entire film, and that was a lot of fun. Maybe the best thing I've seen Jeremy Irons do.

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Dead Ringers

Fact is always stranger than fiction as this film is one of those strange films based upon a true story. It is very downbeat. Jeremy Irons does one of his most memorable and disturbing roles as two twins. David Cronenberg deliver another unique demanding film and I'm enjoying it.

5. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Dead Ringers

la scena in cui i due fratelli ballano insieme alla donna è davvero bella

6. subtonal's rating of the film Dead Ringers

(3.5+) it's not *that* good. jesus people

7. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Dead Ringers

Would have been a better movie if there wasn't such an insistence towards incest. I understand the reason that the characters would act that way and the reason which it suits the picture, however, it isn't essential and makes the film less accessible.

8. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Dead Ringers

A nerve-racking, palm sweating movie. In my perspective the theme explored here is as interesting as it is disturbing - obsession over the human body, substance abuse, clinical depression and dissociation of the self. It definitely is not for everybody and I have to confess that if this wasn't suggested to me, I would have never watched it. Jeremy Irons is exquisite in this.

9. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Dead Ringers

jeremy irons was great ! felt the ending dropped off the cliff of tension that had built up

10. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Dead Ringers

A departure for Cronenberg. One that seems on the surface ripe with all his trappings, but ends up surprisingly light on the visceral thrills that are to be expected with his work in this era. Instead, we are given a mindbending thriller anchored on the dual performances of Jeremy Irons. It's a strong film, at its core about how one's actions affect those around them. I wouldn't call it a horror film, though.

11. Nachtreich's rating of the film Dead Ringers

12. Carlos Bonifácio's rating of the film Dead Ringers

Jeremy Irons é duplamente perturbante numa visão do homem moderno e do seu desdobramento.A medicina e a psicanálise reunem-se à volta de uma mesa e brincam com a ajuda de Cronenberg. Esta é uma clínica de males que dificilmente podem ser tratados.

13. Darien Disney's rating of the film Dead Ringers

I guess I don't do so well with dark addiction brooders. I understand how unlikable, empty-souled characters fuel horror films. But when the genre net is widened and we're expected to feel something for them, it gets tricky.

14. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Dead Ringers

the last time I got this feeling of anxiety and euphoria was when I watched SECRETARY with James Spader. Just love it love it love it

15. Alex Lewis's rating of the film Dead Ringers

postmodern italian furniture as signifier for neurosis.

16. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Dead Ringers

17. FISCHER's rating of the film Dead Ringers

David Cronenberg au coeur de ses phobies ! www.cinefiches.com

18. msmichel's rating of the film Dead Ringers

Perhaps Cronenberg's defining work this '88 film is a fascinating and masterful excursion into the themes that have been ever present in the director's oeuvre. Jeremy Irons gives an amazing pair of performances here that draw us into the depths of deterioration. Genevieve Bujold also impresses here. Artistically the film has a bold and controversial edge that is equally mesmerizing and disturbing. Essential cinema.

19. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Dead Ringers

20. Fabiha's rating of the film Dead Ringers

"I'm so vulnerable...I'm slashed open."

21. Steve G.'s rating of the film Dead Ringers

Thankfully not a Jon Culshaw impression in sight.

22. anacecil's rating of the film Dead Ringers

Torturante tema, una maravilosa actuación de Jermy irons y un tema escalofriante

23. Janae's rating of the film Dead Ringers

24. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Dead Ringers

it wasn't as good as i thought it would be

← Previous 1 3 4 5