1. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Dead Ringers

the last time I got this feeling of anxiety and euphoria was when I watched SECRETARY with James Spader. Just love it love it love it

2. Alex Lewis's rating of the film Dead Ringers

postmodern italian furniture as signifier for neurosis.

3. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Dead Ringers

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Dead Ringers

David Cronenberg au coeur de ses phobies ! www.cinefiches.com

5. msmichel's rating of the film Dead Ringers

Perhaps Cronenberg's defining work this '88 film is a fascinating and masterful excursion into the themes that have been ever present in the director's oeuvre. Jeremy Irons gives an amazing pair of performances here that draw us into the depths of deterioration. Genevieve Bujold also impresses here. Artistically the film has a bold and controversial edge that is equally mesmerizing and disturbing. Essential cinema.

6. Sara Lucas's rating of the film Dead Ringers

7. Fabiha's rating of the film Dead Ringers

"I'm so vulnerable...I'm slashed open."

8. Steve G.'s rating of the film Dead Ringers

Thankfully not a Jon Culshaw impression in sight.

9. anacecil's rating of the film Dead Ringers

Torturante tema, una maravilosa actuaciĆ³n de Jermy irons y un tema escalofriante

10. Janae's rating of the film Dead Ringers

11. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Dead Ringers

it wasn't as good as i thought it would be

12. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Dead Ringers

13. 711f's rating of the film Dead Ringers

14. kris's rating of the film Dead Ringers

odd and intense, Irons is a great lead actor and makes this film a thriller worth watching, but only if you like weird.

15. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Dead Ringers

Dead Ringers elegantly keeps you on your toes through a slow-burning plot accompanied with the confusion that comes with depicting twins. At first I thought one was the nervous ego and the other the superego. Yet as with twins they ended up being the supportive structures for each other, brilliantly portrayed by Cronenberg. His best in my mind.

16. jonijtr's rating of the film Dead Ringers

Bujond performance is great, but holy shit, Irons...

17. Aardsy's rating of the film Dead Ringers

I guess this sort of thing flies in Canada.

18. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Dead Ringers

19. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Dead Ringers

20. Ethan's rating of the film Dead Ringers

The genius of Jeremy Irons and the unsettling nature of David Cronenberg are on full display in this brilliant film about twin gynecologists.

21. JMKE's rating of the film Dead Ringers

If i was like, Rihanna i would get someone to make those mutant tools wearable and that would be my look for the Met Gala. Then that red surgical outfit for the After party so i can spill as much red wine as my red wine heart desires.

22. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Dead Ringers

23. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Dead Ringers

24. amelia zhou's rating of the film Dead Ringers

i love recommending this film to friends - the subject matter and plot tend to draw their interest right away. jeremy irons is absolutely divine in his dual role. god. gynecologists draped in cardinal red scrubs, streams of prescription drugs, & medical instruments turned avant garde art displays, cronenberg leads us on a story on the dangerous descent into addiction & codependency w/ meditation on sex and the body.

← Previous 1 3 4 5