1. Cependant's rating of the film Dead Silence

Aller au théâtre en barque.

2. richardlawrn's rating of the film Dead Silence

what I hate the most is the desaturated color palette. it looks cheap. anyway, the script is kinda interesting.

3. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Dead Silence

Si nota la mano di Wan che dà al film un taglio molto curato e di classe. La messa in scena e la regia coinvolgono e permettono di portare avanti molto bene una trama che funziona nonostante alcune falle e un finale un po' forzato. Momenti horror veramente ben strutturati e che creano bene la tensione. I personaggi non sono molto caratterizzati, ma funzionano. Colonna sonora bella che rimanda agli horror anni 70/80.

4. Hira's rating of the film Dead Silence

5. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Dead Silence

6. João R's rating of the film Dead Silence

Has a few interesting aspects, both in terms of style and story, but the final product is really disappointing and, overall, really bad.

7. galuh indri's rating of the film Dead Silence

interesting story, poorly executed.

8. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Dead Silence

there's some sort of sentimental add-ons in character which is, y know, quickly destroyed the whole thing...

9. ceknklsn's rating of the film Dead Silence

10. MS1915's rating of the film Dead Silence

The lighting and cinematography were pretty good...but it fails as a horror film of any kind. The writing doesn't give much room for the acting and the directing doesn't give much room for suspense. The end is wrapped up nice and neat with deus ex machina.

11. laurwaur's rating of the film Dead Silence

guilty pleasure. it's guilty of being a bad movie but who really cares

12. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Dead Silence

13. vordven's rating of the film Dead Silence

14. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Dead Silence

2007, dir. JAMES WAN - 6/10 (USA)

15. Dombl's rating of the film Dead Silence

That's crap! For sure, I am not a big lover of horror movies, but this one is really terrible. After I watched "The Conjurign" by Wan, I really expected more.

16. J. O.'s rating of the film Dead Silence

Had some satisfying scares, but overall quite disappointing. But this is not surprising, as James Wan is extremely hit or miss.

17. Pymo's rating of the film Dead Silence

My scary puppet strikes again!

18. maltzsama's rating of the film Dead Silence

eh divertido. assusta um pouco o roteiro nao eh tao ruim.

19. drnuttall's rating of the film Dead Silence

great film,reminded me of old horror films but in a new style.

20. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Dead Silence

A Nightmare on Yellow Bastard Street.

21. Evnad's rating of the film Dead Silence

22. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Dead Silence

Ok, dolls are creepy to some people. That however does not justify making a crappy movie about it. Really disappointing.