1. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Deadfall

Contrived story about dysfunctional family relations in a weak Fargo disguise. Strictly B-movie fare.

2. spiderliliez's rating of the film Deadfall

Ominous and dark. Some disturbing bits that had to be treated with subtlety as the story goes along, but you get the idea. The story comes as lacking in terms of its beginnings. It passes as a good thriller with a rough script, but nothing much. I personally like how one of it's female characters (Kate Mara's) were portrayed. That's the "F" word for you.

3. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Deadfall

What a disillusion . For me was a total waste of time... http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2012/11/deadfall-2012.html

4. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film Deadfall

It didn't quite ramp up enough to get the viewer exited. You always knew what was going to happen next. Ruzowitzky's last effort, The Counterfeiters, was much better than this and I image that English not being his first language may have had a hand in the poor construction of Deadfall. There was some great scenery and Bana is always fun to watch. I think if you never saw this movie, you wouldn't be missing much.

5. J. O.'s rating of the film Deadfall

Generally an okay thriller - some elements of westerns and noir crime films peppered throughout - but beyond that the acting is corny and the story is thin. Some of the action sequences are quite slick, but they're few and far between. Eric Bana holds up his end of the film, but sadly most other players do not.

6. Marc Patterson's rating of the film Deadfall

A surprisingly refreshing take on the robber-on-the-run trope. Some of the scenes fall flat, and the romance between Hunnam and Wilde is cliche hotel romance, but Deadfall overcomes standard thriller pitfalls with the psychosexual tension between family members and developing the characters more thoroughly than most of the suspense blockbusters available. Also, Hurlbut's photography is breathtaking. Worth a watch.

7. Zach Franks's rating of the film Deadfall

Actingasm!!! Holy shit, this was a good'n.

8. criminalmovies's rating of the film Deadfall

flawed but very watchable character based crime film. It borrows elements from countless films before it but does what it aims to do. Eric Bana and Kate Mara are the standout performances, but it's also great to see Treat Williams pull off a serious role as a truly lousy father and Kris Kristofferson as a conflicted one. Sissy Spacek is great too, a welcomed break from the "panicked woman hostage" role.

9. Seth's rating of the film Deadfall

Some movies are bad on a level that makes you wonder if it's some sort of elaborate joke. Because surely actors like Kate Mara, Olivia Wilde, Eric Bana and Charlie Hunnam, on the upswing of their careers, wouldn't sign up for a script this terrible for any other reason. Sample dialogue: Police Chief to his deputy daughter "What if we got out there and you had to change your tampon??!" "Then I'd change it, Dad."

10. JapeMan's rating of the film Deadfall

I actually quite liked this more intricate, character driven take on the "Last House on the Left" formula.

11. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Deadfall

"No I am not." I love me some Bana. And that pretty lady from the Tron is in it!

12. Daniela Kalk's rating of the film Deadfall

AWFUL!!!!!!! What a waste of time!

13. vordven's rating of the film Deadfall

14. Norman1706's rating of the film Deadfall

Never heard of it before, but it was entertaining.

15. Pedja's rating of the film Deadfall

Massive neo noir story at very weak legs.