1. Frank's rating of the film Deadgirl

Annoying and uninteresting characters and lame acting turns what could have been an interesting and disturbing movie into a bland and boring mess.

2. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Deadgirl

3. wiwitaek's rating of the film Deadgirl

only one question, how there isn't cops involvement? No missing girl brochures either. Also, how the dog finally managed to get that place? Come on!

4. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Deadgirl

5. ionosonde's rating of the film Deadgirl

the only thing i could have found redeeming about this film was an interesting explanation of what she was or why that dang dog was there but neither of those things got answered. maybe this was supposed to be satire of masculinity? idk. not enjoyable. where did she go? what the hell? main character looked a little like gerard way though, that's hot as hell

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Deadgirl

It's a zombie film. Only it's a very extreme film. Not necessarily just in terms of violence, but also disturbing. It gets points for going where others fear to tread. It loses points in terms of predictability.

7. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Deadgirl

Despite static characters, Deadgirl is a clever analysis of modern masculine views of sexuality, romance, and an insight into date rape culture. Its title character works as a symbol of a girl that men take advantage of, without remorse. It lacks a happy ending and further shows bleak relationship critiques via metaphors, such as the shunning of one's morals to find false happiness. The dark comedy works well, too.

8. nyyssonen's rating of the film Deadgirl

9. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Deadgirl

Transgressive and trashy tale that is in equal parts loathesome and interesting. The acting is OK and the production design is decent considering the budget constraints. I know most people seems to hate this movie by default and even if it is not in general terms "a good movie" I think it´s ok. The subtext (however bungled here) says something about male sexuality that is worth noting.

10. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Deadgirl

I'm kind of sad that someone took the time and energy in creating this.

11. greenviolets's rating of the film Deadgirl

I loved this film. I have written about it elsewhere (at length) but I thought it was much maligned and oddly enough by men not women. Men hate it. I got slightly addicted to the cellar and the raping and so on, because it reminded me of my life in not quite so literal terms. I loathe the girl who everyone likes, JoAnn, and I like the upperworld/underworld dichotomy and Noah. Subversive.

12. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Deadgirl

Un corto che dura un'ora e quaranta. Mortacci vostra.

13. Omnimog's rating of the film Deadgirl

Very intriguing concept wrapped in an extremely abyssmal production.

14. João R's rating of the film Deadgirl

Seriously?! Perhaps, this could have worked as a short movie if done differently... Not as a full length! I can't even...

15. A:A's rating of the film Deadgirl

A truly horrific premise. And, gentlemen, I do appreciate the honesty.

16. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Deadgirl

Shitty. And I dont usually say that about a horror film but man, this shit was bad.

17. Shawn Adams Sagen's rating of the film Deadgirl

Terrible acting and editing. Also, there are way too many plot holes. I don't see how anyone can actually like this film.

18. Louís Wisoczynski's rating of the film Deadgirl

is everybody sick in this movie? and what is that girl, some kind of vampire?sucks a lot.

19. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Deadgirl

20. Koalacanth's rating of the film Deadgirl

I love how people hate this movie.

21. mllevinteuil's rating of the film Deadgirl

I like horror movies, I like shocking movies and b-movies. But this one is just plain disgusting. It isn't a movie to provoke people about violence and women abuses. This movie is just really bad... I hope I will forget it as soon as possible.

22. nothere's rating of the film Deadgirl

A somewhat ok premise is destroyed by everything else in the film. Awful, awful writing is spit out by some truly cringe worthy performances. The only good performance is the zombie girl, who is good(when she isn't being raped). The writing is stupefyingly bad and when the radiohead montage kicks in, I feel like apologizing to every other indie-horror flick, because they definitely aren't as bad as this one.

23. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Deadgirl

Surprisingly enjoyable for a film I never want to see again. The talented, albeit very amateurish direction, is let down by some appaulingly bad scenes, but ultimately this is a very clever film which, whilst making I Spit On Your Grave look tame, is a much better movie.

24. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Deadgirl

Incredible ideas at work here. Too bad the film is bland and on a talent budget as well as a monetary one.