1. nadnab's rating of the film Deadpool

2. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film Deadpool

Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego

3. K.S.'s rating of the film Deadpool

4. Ale/M's rating of the film Deadpool

5. Mugino's rating of the film Deadpool

Essentially the embodiment of an impudent teenager: amusing, obnoxious, angsty, demanding yet trite.

6. SpacePirate's rating of the film Deadpool

I usually dislike superhero/comic adaptations in general (last I really enjoyed was X Men First Class yrs ago) but so many pals love these movies that I have seen a fair share. Deadpool is pretty good at what it does but this is the Ryan Reynolds show, who plays the same character hes played for 10+ yrs, so its no surprise he carries the film which would otherwise be a mess. 3.5, mostly bc of Reynolds/meta nature.

7. Snulie's rating of the film Deadpool

8. Margot H's rating of the film Deadpool

9. Nurlita Hapsari's rating of the film Deadpool

10. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Deadpool

11. CinemaDead's rating of the film Deadpool

It wants to be a silly dumb superhero movie and it is that. Nothing more, nothing less

12. Beatrice Sim Adiputri's rating of the film Deadpool

It's entertaining but somewhat lacking in every part

13. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Deadpool

14. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Deadpool

Absolument fantastique. Certes, la structure correspond au cahier des charges Marvel classique, mais on a en plus un humour continu, brutal, graphique et meta (un peu trop parfois, certes) qui m'a littéralement foutu par terre à force de me bidonner et une des meilleures histoires d'amour que j'ai jamais vu sur un écran. Un énorme film, et mon classique de la Saint-Valentin ♥

15. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Deadpool

Fun but could have been better. The whole girlfriend thing dominated too much and we really didn't need another origin story.

16. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Deadpool

Pretty good for the parameters it operates within, however, when all rules are done away with, you aren't left with much.

17. Ricardo Oliveira's rating of the film Deadpool

18. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Deadpool

What? You're reading this? It's good. Go away. Watch it. You're still reading this?

19. sominjeon's rating of the film Deadpool

I hate how much I like this movie. It was so funny I kinda wanna but the blu-ray.

20. smeef's rating of the film Deadpool

21. mac le mac's rating of the film Deadpool

22. MistaRichard's rating of the film Deadpool

Could've been good, if it wasn't completely clogged with all this "Valentine's Day" promotion behind it; just because the character in a movie is aware that they're in a sappy romance DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT CEASES TO BE A SAPPY ROMANCE. Otherwise, entertaining.

23. ali di pollo's rating of the film Deadpool

Una parodia autorizzata, niente più niente di meno. Dato che però la satira non dovrebbe essere autorizzata, questo film ne distrugge il concetto :(

24. João Goulão's rating of the film Deadpool