1. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Deadpool

2. Daniela Cabrita's rating of the film Deadpool

3. Louis Robert's rating of the film Deadpool

Props for the self-awarness comedy, but beside of that it’s still a superhero movie that ends up with everything destroyed.

4. SBERB's rating of the film Deadpool

5. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Deadpool

6. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Deadpool

Non il mio film Marvel preferito, non la storia più originale, ma sicuramente il personaggio più divertente. Le battute scritte per Deadpool sono semplicemente esilaranti.

7. JMKE's rating of the film Deadpool

I was so ready to hate this film but I have been shocked, 2 things I really liked... 1. I really enjoyed the positive attitude after all of the torture and honestly i liked cancer being used in a way where I didn't feel like I was being manipulated into feeling real fear to cover up for a movie being bad 2. Ryan Reynolds all fucked up makking on to Careless whisper was actually hot

8. pollutedlola's rating of the film Deadpool

Honestly for me it was just freaking funny all the time. And since I'm hard to please in that sense, anything that makes me laugh this hard just wins my heart. Also I really loved Vanessa and Wade's kind of relationship. Sure, the movie had many flaws and some parts were cheesy as fuck, but overall it's entertaining.

9. Graham Ball's rating of the film Deadpool

10. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Deadpool

I hurt myself by falling on it by chance, especially in French. === Me suis fait mal en tombant dessus pas hasard, surtout en VF.

11. Richard Tines's rating of the film Deadpool

The opening credits have it just about right--"the writers, the real heroes here"...adolescent as hell, but does have it's moments of laffs,

12. ceknklsn's rating of the film Deadpool

48/100 (Marvel yapımı bir film. Marvel yapımlarındaki klişelerle dalga geçmek istiyor. Ve o klişeleri kullanıyor. Dövüşürken espri yapıyor. Amanın ne kadar orjinal. Benim dikkatimi çeken Recep İvedik'ten nefret eden kitlenin bu filmi sevmesi. Bi kaç ince espri dışında Deadpool'un Recep'ten farkını söyler misiniz? Ayrıca Deadpool karakteri ve Reynolds'ın oyunculuğu çok yapmacık, sahte.)

13. petit astronaute's rating of the film Deadpool

14. PeterK94's rating of the film Deadpool

Pretends it isn’t a cliché superhero movie by being a cliché superhero movie while winking at the camera and subverting nothing. Constantly throws joke around with only half of them landing. The strong opening and closing attempt to carry the story, but the entire middle is uninteresting.

15. Sofia's rating of the film Deadpool

lol outro filme de super-heróis igual a tantos, mas pior porque é pretensioso e pedante! e porque já ninguém acha graça ao Ryan Reynolds!

16. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Deadpool

BETTER THAN LOGAN. delightful, funny, and action packed!

17. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Deadpool

18. MisterColo93's rating of the film Deadpool

19. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Deadpool

ba mie mi-a placut mai mult decat restu mizeriilor cu supereroiu nuj ce sa zic

20. nadnab's rating of the film Deadpool

21. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film Deadpool

Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego Alter Ego

22. Ka potem Es's rating of the film Deadpool

23. Ale/M's rating of the film Deadpool

24. Mugino's rating of the film Deadpool

Essentially the embodiment of an impudent teenager: amusing, obnoxious, angsty, demanding yet trite.