1. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Dealer

The constant close-up pan, as well as perpetual faint wind-tunnel sound was, frankly, annoying, an aestheticized shtick. Nonetheless, the bleakness here penetrates like a stake to the heart. Sometimes irksome cinematic tools are the first step to making you fall in love with a film, as one may fall in love with someone he or she wants to dismiss. CINEMA!

2. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Dealer

the sounds and the circular camera gave a real sense of dread to an already bleak setting

3. LAB ARBUTA's rating of the film Dealer

4. CinePensieri's rating of the film Dealer

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Dealer

Got sucked into it by watching it on YouTube, and it would not let me go. Hope to see a good print one day. They make these kind of movies just for me.

6. El Biffo's rating of the film Dealer

Hungarian Cinema! Bleak and brilliant, Dealer is no mere 'drug dealer film". Our main character isn't so much the center of the story as a mirror of a disintegrating society, or its barometer. So powerful this film, that it made me feel as though we are all, in fact, really breathing our last gasp here on this planet.

7. Martin's rating of the film Dealer

À thème glauque, film (ultra)glauque.

8. alfdw's rating of the film Dealer

9. christo's rating of the film Dealer

Le Feu Follet, Maborosi, Dealer...three masterpieces that really try to point out the senseless coercion everybody has to face as long as his/ her existence may last.

10. Frank ViSo's rating of the film Dealer

Una spirale poliedrica... http://visionesospesa.blogspot.it/2013/12/dealer.html

11. Ashen's rating of the film Dealer

One of the most desolate movies I've seen in a long time. Time seems to linger within the damp urban scenery and the lives of those involved, sucking the viewer in a horrendous reality they wish had not known.

12. danliofer's rating of the film Dealer

13. marco's rating of the film Dealer

best film on drugs addiction that has never been made.

14. House 0f Leaves's rating of the film Dealer

"The Sun God, man... That's serious shit."

15. David Knowles's rating of the film Dealer

I'm usually not a fan of the long, slow shots, but this movie pulls it off brilliantly. I've never enjoyed being depressed so much.

16. AlexanderKR's rating of the film Dealer

17. Nick Block's rating of the film Dealer

This film is an absolute masterpiece