1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Dear Diary

2. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film Dear Diary

3. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Dear Diary

I too would like to terrorize fellow critics at night by reading their very worst texts!

4. Stefano Pedrocchi's rating of the film Dear Diary

such an overflow of poetry, the proof of which, to my eyes, is the fact that Macy from the Bold and the Beautiful is referred to as Nancy

5. Superfrog's rating of the film Dear Diary

Nanni talking about himself, it appears. Pretty good in this sense, lack coherence to really be a great piece.

6. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film Dear Diary

Droll and somewhat, well, whimsical; sometimes rather too much for its own good.

7. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Dear Diary

Why a "dumb" film like this can be one of the best classics from the 90's? I don't know. Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's the city, maybe it's the itchy. Can be the itchy? I don't know.

8. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film Dear Diary

3.5 "I enjoyed the time I spent with Moretti, much as I might enjoy sitting next to an interesting stranger on an aeroplane" Roger Ebert

9. SiIencio's rating of the film Dear Diary

A diary, intimist and nocturnal, is closed & shelved every night, and bad omens ensue when it is open by unwarranted hands. Besides, only serial killers & messianic revolutionaries´memoirs are worth the read. Moretti chooses to reveal his light-hearted meditations -doped with an effective soundtrack to add pathos to an otherwise vulgar sequences. However nobody is too keen on knowing details about someone's itching.

10. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Dear Diary

An enjoyable, semi-autobiographical, comedy drama split into three distinct sections, this is good fun, especially if it catches you in the right mood.

11. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Dear Diary

A very personal film full of references and ironic commentaries.

12. Al Green's rating of the film Dear Diary

An amzingly refreshing portrayal of the workings of the mind. A protagonist that shares his inner most thoughts with almost anyone he meets. Childlike in his view of the world. Open and curious, he is confronted with a very internal health problem which brings his outward nature inwards. A beautifully refreshing look at life.

13. FISCHER's rating of the film Dear Diary

Rien de bien nouveau chez Moretti, (on ne s'en plaint d'ailleurs absolument pas) un chapelet de notes d'humour sur l'air du temps pour un ensemble toujours bienvenu... www.cinefiches.com

14. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Dear Diary

I like Nanni Moretti and this glimpse into his heightened life is wonderful!

15. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Dear Diary

16. Arf's rating of the film Dear Diary

Nanni un po' lo amo e un po' lo odio

17. Cichlisuite's rating of the film Dear Diary

Ostensibly light but still with something to say. I find Moretti quite wonderful in his outlook and delivery.

18. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Dear Diary

If it depends on me, I'm sure I won't make it.

19. Ender UÇUM's rating of the film Dear Diary

Moretti'nin hala en güzel filmi. Herhalde samimi olduğu için.

20. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Dear Diary

moretti is a genius I loved everything about this movie it's hearty

21. Ludovica's rating of the film Dear Diary

just a movie that has changed the Italian way of making movies.

22. elif's rating of the film Dear Diary

I'm glad, I've met Moretti

23. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Dear Diary

24. Steve Thompson's rating of the film Dear Diary

An odd and singular film. I guess you could call it a docu-drama, structured in three different sections about the director's personal experience. Generally the tone is whimsical and lightweight, though the third section deals with the weightiest themes. Perhaps the film is too insubstantial to be a complete success but the rambling quirkiness of it is endearing and has its own kind of charm and poetry.