1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Death Bed: The Bed That Eats

If anyone takes this film seriously they need to question their reality. If you take it instead as a half-scary, half-humorous dream where a painting talks a woman to death and a death bed drinks Pepto Bismol, there are images and atmosphere to reward your experience.

2. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Death Bed: The Bed That Eats

+ I trust greatness to be intended...

3. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film Death Bed: The Bed That Eats

A bizarre, low-budget Seventies horror film that will make you feel equally confused and disturbed. "What did I just watch?!"

4. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Death Bed: The Bed That Eats

It's too bad that Patton Oswalt caused a generation of people to view this through a tiresome ironic lens, because this has several genuinely unique moments.

5. pepoire's rating of the film Death Bed: The Bed That Eats

This was such a perfect combination of everything I love about stupid 70s movies that I almost can't believe it. A constant delight tbh, from the weirdly earnest undertones (mostly provided by a consumptive Fauxbrey Beardsley trapped behind a painting forever?) to the weirdly mythical (and yet only 19th century) backstory, to the dream sequences and obv the fact that a freaking bed eats people. Bless this movie

6. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Death Bed: The Bed That Eats

7. salty_candy's rating of the film Death Bed: The Bed That Eats

Hilarious sounds! Super funny, definitely a cult movie

8. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Death Bed: The Bed That Eats

this was so bad it was...bad

9. Scumbalina's rating of the film Death Bed: The Bed That Eats

Certain stretches can be a task to endure but skeleton hands make it all worth while.

10. VHS DREAM's rating of the film Death Bed: The Bed That Eats

This is a movie that comes from another dimension...

11. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Death Bed: The Bed That Eats

It's pretty endearingly stupid but I've certainly seen worse.