1. DrFirestone's rating of the film Death Force

A ludicrous plot, pretty bad acting and poor dialogues, it manages to reach that point where it becomes hilarious. There are some decent shots and good camerawork here. Well, sometimes this is all we need: a guilty pleasure.

2. captainfez's rating of the film Death Force

3. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Death Force

Mastering the Samurai's way just like that huh? Okay that's cool. I love the ending, it has that "society wants to keep a black man down" and also demonstrates the distrust of police. A sentiment deeply stemmed in black communities everywhere.

4. David G. Mabey's rating of the film Death Force

Not bad. For fans of the 70s Blaxploitation genre like myself, it's no Fred Williamson film for sure. And the script is pretty bad, but it's kinda a fun ride and harks back to a precursor to American Ninja.

5. panagiotatos's rating of the film Death Force

4/10, a basic revenge plot, bad acting, preposterous haircuts, goofy characters, sloppy fight scenes, immense body count, all these make this movie unforgettable. Hopefully we watch more blacksploitation movies from mubi.

6. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Death Force

So bad that it's good? Well no... Some scenes are totally hiarlious in a bad way, no real character development, good 70s soundtracks though

7. tristanetyseut's rating of the film Death Force

Gros nanar de serie B. Pour les fans de retro kitsh ou à voir bourré.

8. Alexis Daoust's rating of the film Death Force

Some scenes were unecessarly long, but overall a decent B movie. And that ending lmao.

9. Darko's rating of the film Death Force

First "The Get Down" and now this... What's next coming my way that is going to get me back to my childhood. I enjoyed it like I was 11 again :)

10. Quattro's rating of the film Death Force

Pure guilty pleasure – low definition, damaged celluloid, crackling soundtrack. Add the worst editing you've ever seen, amateur acting, effects and cinematography (even if there are some impressive shots) and a bunch of improbable clichés as a script – did anyone say Kill Bill? – and you've made me the happiest kid on Earth. Jane Kennedy is beautiful, and the kid the cutest one. It only had to last 20 minutes less.

11. Xiao's rating of the film Death Force

12. msmichel's rating of the film Death Force

Solid B action flick with a nifty mix of genre stereotypes that results in a satisfying and sometimes even surprising film. Double crosses, mob violence, samurai training, beheadings and police corruption amongst other attributes. Watched under the title 'Vengeance Is Mine'.