1. Miguel Plante's rating of the film Death Note

Intelligent, fidèle à l'original et mature: trois qualificatifs propres à la série anime que le dernier film de Wingard ne peut prétendre posséder. N'étant pas attiré par l'animation japonaise, quelle ne fut pas ma surprise de découvrir un récit bien construit, atypique et divertissant. Seul bémol: les personnages féminins, presque tous accessoires et trop stupides pour la ligue. Grincements de dents à prévoir.

2. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Death Note

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Death Note

The original anime is the best. Yes, there are a fair number of flaws, but it's the one that goes deepest into the mythology. It's absolutely fascinating.

4. lidiishere's rating of the film Death Note

5. r u f o's rating of the film Death Note

6. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Death Note

One of my favorites animes. "Death note is a book that can change the world"-Light Yagami.

7. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Death Note

5 for the first half a 2 for the second half

8. film_lies101's rating of the film Death Note

Got too goofy as it went along

9. Onbestendig's rating of the film Death Note

10. Faszinierender Stadtplan's rating of the film Death Note

11. Joana Carolina's rating of the film Death Note

one of the greatest animes i've ever watched.

12. Ylly's rating of the film Death Note

13. Thomas O'Neill's rating of the film Death Note

Had potential, but buckled under the weight of trying to be smarter than it actually was.

14. jxn's rating of the film Death Note

i feel the story is way too drawn out and loses it's lustre after it's massive time jump. honestly preferred the more condensed retelling of the live action films.

15. Cătălin, HiperCristalin's rating of the film Death Note

This is the thing that got me into Japanese art. Unlike other animated series, its scenography shows no modesty at all, it's basically flawless. Up to this day it remains one of my favorite anime. PS: I like the fact that whoever was that to submit this here only added the first 25 episodes (and rightfully so, for the second season gave me cancer).

16. Ivana Okretić's rating of the film Death Note