1. Balthaz21's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

6.4/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2uh

5. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

Can you imagine a time when a rich person accidentally running someone over would be considered scandalously life-altering? If this movie took place in 2016 it'd stop trending on Twitter by 3 P.M.

6. Aardsy's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

Like a lost Antonioni film.

7. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

A reasonably decent drama thriller with more drama than thrills; in fact, not many things that would constitute the title thriller at all. It's a thriller mostly on principle and the way it is directed, as the two main characters in the end have very little to be worried about, as the crime they committed was seen by no one. It's the lead up to this discovery (which they already knew, really) that has the suspense.

8. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

Relationships between characters were so good. I was expecting a attitude from rafa that shape the progress of story .but his role was suddenly disappeared. if we want summarize ;Betrayal is giving rise to a new betrayal. That's all.

9. rowdyman's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

Beautifully filmed. Maria José was a stone cold fox. Reminded me of The Headless Woman in that the accident is just the key to a Pandora's box of all the class conflict in Spanish society. Question: are all Spanish language films about class conflict? The Rafael character is hateful in that he thinks his "lower station" justifies his blackmail. Too bad when a guy "mans up" he gets knocked down.

10. gchanen's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

Death of a cyclist is one of the few Spanish films I have experience to describe as Noir. Certainly, Maria Jose qualifies as a femme fatale. Are there others from Spain available and worth viewing?

11. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

Many elements are incredibly experimental, and they achieve so much that it's easy to overlook the flaws. The editing, especially, takes many risks in presenting the story in a disjointed manner, with abrupt cuts, that do not distract from the overall narrative. The dialogue is so rich and beautiful. I don't think there has been a film in my recent memory where the dialogue resonated so much from a poetic angle.

12. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

The flamenco scene is brilliant on so many levels ♥_♥.

13. Lorna Singh's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

A simple story made into a compelling psychological thriller.Reminds of early Hitchcock,with added political and moral themes. Set during Franco's reign and showing no respect or love for the upper class,seen as hypocrites who supported the dictator.

14. Movie Blabber's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

Some good suspense and tension, but there are major pacing issues.

15. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

An elegant gem of a thumbscrew which playfully scratches at broader issues of class and morality.

16. SahilZafar's rating of the film Death of a Cyclist

Relationships, betrayals, love, revenge and mystery - A perfect Spanish movie with an Antonioniesque take on relationships and their impotency and exposes hypocrisy & lawlessness in Spanish society under Franco's regime. Suspenseful storyline, topnotch acting performances and supreme direction makes it one amazing movie. Highly Recommended!