1. Nathanael Draper's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

A solid adaptation of a great play.

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

3. Marcin Żuraw's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

4. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

Watch it if you do not know Arthur MILLER Watch it if you know Arthur MILLER Life, simply. ==== A voir si vous ne connaissez pas Arthur MILLER A voir si vous connaissez Arthur MILLER La vie, tout simplement.

5. Cristhian Pico Banchon's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

magnifica actuacón de Malkovitch y Hoffman

6. pluviosity's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

a long life self-insecurity. Of a man who's trying to find the answers, believed that he has found it, keep making sure to himself that he has, yet still searching. Dustin Hoffman was great, yet for just a couple of minutes, Kate Reid really stole the scene.

7. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

Fantastic adaptation and wonderful acting. A must see.

8. Randy Brunick's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

One of many films I should have taken the time to watch, many, many years ago.....gotta say, I love mubi.

9. David R Williams's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

10. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Death of a Salesman

11. Ian's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

No local high school production could have ever prepared me for the emotional core that this story gets to deliver here in Schlöndorff's adaptation. Staged like a top shelf theater production but with the intimacy only a camera can give you. We are given the opportunity to see every ounce of fear and memory grace Willie's face. Every bit of anxiety and conflict fall upon Biff. Something very unique was blended here.

12. Raul Duarte's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

13. Ben Loory's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

i like dustin hoffman a lot but he's just terribly miscast here. willy loman is a blowhard and a liar who cows his wife and family with his explosively violent temper; hoffman plays him like a rather cute mentally deficient weakling. he acts his ass off and it is impressive in a way, but still he robs the play of much of its danger and power.

14. Allison Vivian Fine's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

Stunning on all fronts. Of course Miller's play is absolutely astounding. One of the great American playwrights with probably the ultimately great American play. This play is so satisfying on so many fronts it's staggering. Then the performances, the direction, the honoring of the script by maintaining a stage-like feeling--Malkevoich and Hoffman are incredible, and Kate Reid is heart breaking. Nothing better.

15. Nick Potter's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

This film adaptation of Death Of A Salesman proves to be a difficult watch, though it is just as it is with the stage version. The characters endure so much throughout the runtime, but the audience is brought right in thanks to marvelous performances by Hoffman and Malkovich. A truly classic film made from an all-time classic play.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

I saw 'Death' when I was 18 at Arena Stage with the amazing Bob Prosky and Bruce Weitz. It was incredibly moving. I was trying to keep from crying because I was out with my friend and his parents. I kept saying, "This is not actually happening." At the end I cried so hard and loud that the actors looked at me and smiled. Probably the best acting I've ever seen. This version is OK.

17. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

Great play, not so great film of it

18. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

Why not a musical ? Would fit very well

19. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

it was well done but ı couldn't finish it.I just couldn't feel the characters I'm not sure the reason because hoffman was amazing

20. narcekirdegi's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

***totally personal*** perfect cast, perfect acting. i dont know how, the film made links with "there will be blood" and "barneys version" in my head. hoffman and malkovich made a great job. made me feel human again, made me feel as a kid. ***totally personal""" at the end of the day, family wins in some way; by living or by dying.

21. Yaghizathos's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

Satıcının ölümü, Broadway çıkışlı bir tiyatro oyununun beyaz perdeye uyarlaması. Fakat uyarlama diyip işin içinden çıkmak en kaba tabirle çok ayıp olur. Ailesinin tüm sorumluluğu üzerinde olan bir babanın yaşadığı tüm iç ve dış savaşlar, incelikle ele alınmış. Sonuçta ise hayatın bu basit gerçeklerinin, ne denli büyük bir drama donusebilecegi gerçeğini iliklerinize kadar hissettiren bir yapıt ortaya çıkmış.

22. Angelika Arman's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

Dustin Hoffmann is such a miscast. Toecurling.

23. Bullitt's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

It's sad to see Dustin Hoffman and John Malkovich performing together at their absolute worst.

24. Obient's rating of the film Death of a Salesman

"It's dark there, but full of diamonds.". I've my own interpretation for this line. Praise to Mr. Miller, all of cast and crews, especially to Mr. Hoffman.