1. adam's rating of the film Death on the Nile

2. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Death on the Nile

3. riraru's rating of the film Death on the Nile

In allen Belangen behäbig wie ein Raddampfer.

4. rllr's rating of the film Death on the Nile

I'm just here for Jane.

5. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Death on the Nile

I love this kind of movies they remind me of my childhood. This was pretty suspenseful, although I didn't really care for the reenactments of possible killings. Its strongest suit was the stellar cast.

6. DenoResandono's rating of the film Death on the Nile

A little bit overwhelming. This film became more thrilling when they revealed the suspects...

7. Daniele Ferrante's rating of the film Death on the Nile

Lento, noioso, scontato (l'identità dell'assassino si capisce a un'ora dal termine del film). Da guardare solo se si ama la (trita, forzata e innaturale) formula di racconto giallo propria dei romanzi di Agatha Christie.

8. Ioanna-Violet's rating of the film Death on the Nile

I love this film! Wonderful plot by Agatha Christie, Ustinov is excellent as Hercule Poirot, an amazing cast, beautiful music, and an impressive setting/location. One of my favourite films of all time!

9. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Death on the Nile

What a crew. The best whodunit movie I've ever seen. Also great music by Nino Rota and sacred places of Egpyt. Time travel to the stars. 5/5.

10. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Death on the Nile

Pleasant evocation of an essentially musty genre with the mechanical plot devices smoothed over by decorous art direction: all pretty back-drops and over-cut costumes peopled by fruity turns. Like any cake, it’s sweet to the taste but not especially good for you. Nino Rota’s stately score is a treat.

11. Stardust Memory's rating of the film Death on the Nile

I grew up watching this movie, so I have a lot of memories related to it. In my opinion, it's a masterpiece!

12. Matt Mazur's rating of the film Death on the Nile

This was stupid. Second star is only because a very annoying Angela Lansbury eventually gets shot in the head by Mia Farrow.

13. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Death on the Nile

A great whodunit with a stellar cast: Mia Farrow; David Niven; Bette Davis; Angela Lansbury

14. Roscoe's rating of the film Death on the Nile

Well done, mainly, with some amusing high camp comedy, but it gets kind of lost in the recreations of the assorted criminal scenarios.

15. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Death on the Nile

Agatha Christie's great whodunit comes again with a pack of legendary actors. Peter Ustinov is the best Poirot ever. sublime and intriguing scheme.