1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Death Proof

Some scenes have really horrible dialogue.

2. João Portalegre's rating of the film Death Proof

3. teler_thriller's rating of the film Death Proof

I'm waiting for more than a half of the movie to get excited

4. Jack's rating of the film Death Proof

The dialogue was awful, and there was a lot of it. The violence was both gruesome and cartoonish. I enjoyed the cinematography.

5. abyantama's rating of the film Death Proof

6. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Death Proof

You mess with wrong bitches Kurt!

7. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Death Proof

8. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Death Proof

The first half is excellent and engaging. The second half is excruciatingly boring, except for the car chase at the end. I never thought I'd grow sick of Tarantino's dialog sequences but the second half of Death Proof really tested me. However, the action in this film is masterfully directed, and it makes me wish Tarantino would do a balls-to-the-wall action flick some day.

9. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film Death Proof

I wanted to like this movie, I really did. It has some solid performances, especially the always cool Kurt Russell. But my god does this thing take forever to get things going. If people enjoy this movie, great, I'm glad you can enjoy it, I just can't.

10. MiloBOK's rating of the film Death Proof

Weak Quentin Tarantino is still Tarantino, and Death Proof is stylish, with a great soundtrack and boasts the trademark dialogue and ultra violence that you'd expect from a Tarantino movie. It could have been better but it's still watchable and fun.

11. anadyomene's rating of the film Death Proof

It's certainly fun. Kurt Russell's character is really repulsive here. Watch it and try to restrain yourself from doing a sultry lap dance every time you hear 'Down in Mexico' by The Coasters later.

12. Log Lady's rating of the film Death Proof

2.5 stars. Inane dialogue in the drawn-out first halves of the segments, an uninteresting second segment, and the usual Tarantino shit fighting against deliciously hypnotic Kurt Russell, great soundtrack, amazing stunts, and overall visuals. With a more cohesive end result, this would've been an amazing homage.

13. Rūdolfs R. Vītoliņš's rating of the film Death Proof

Wonderful QT homage to 70s slasher/road/sexploitation movies. Unfortunately underrated because of ignorance about these references. And again: splendid OST.

14. Kreg's rating of the film Death Proof

Everything you love about Tarantino, no extraneous bullshit. I don't think it's the one movie from his filmography I'd call my favourite but I think it's certainly his best and most artistic one.

15. mysteriousgirlno2's rating of the film Death Proof

gajas boas, carros e uma banda sonora que me deixou a querer putaria - tudo pela mão do tio Tino. não posso não gostar caraio

16. arcondicionado's rating of the film Death Proof

now every time "down in mexico" starts playing i start taking my clothes off, which has caused some embarrassing public situations

17. choupinet's rating of the film Death Proof

Unexpected plot twist. Such a badass Tarantino movie.

18. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Death Proof

The only genuinley not good movie Tarantino has made. It's so boring.

19. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Death Proof

20. caprica_six's rating of the film Death Proof

I'm only giving this a 2 because of how charming Dawson/Thoms/Winstead/Bell were because everything else about it was TERRIBLE.

21. D.J. Devereux's rating of the film Death Proof

This is Tarantino's 3rd best film, were the recent Ghostbusters fucked up was it made feminism its main agenda. Were as this masterwork has done the most within the format of film for feminism, as it does not firstly victimize woman by making them cliche "rape" victims, but simply levels the playing field and shows the EQUALITY of how crazy one can be for their passion or their desires and ultimately revenge! Perfect

22. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Death Proof

Kurt Russell is always cool and the car chase is impressive, but this is QT's worst film. It feels rushed and uneven.

23. Justine Vernera's rating of the film Death Proof

The rating would definitely be a bit lower if I didn't know anything about grindhouse cinema.

24. Eustacchien's rating of the film Death Proof