1. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Death Race

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Death Race

3. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Death Race

Good action scenes. The actors were pretty good.

4. J. O.'s rating of the film Death Race

A high-energy time-waster easily paired with some snacks at midnight. Vehicular manslaughter aplenty, this cornball remake is chinched to the gills with blood, sweat, napalm, and bouncing cleavage. Not a bad way to turn off for two hours - keeps your interest, which is something special when it comes to the work of exceptionally disappointing director Anderson. Two stars for Martinez and Carmageddon flashbacks.

5. MAO1's rating of the film Death Race

6. theegreatone's rating of the film Death Race

Its like if Mario Kart was made by heavy metal groupies.

7. galuh indri's rating of the film Death Race

"No one in this world is perfect. Heaven knows I'm not." -Jensen Ames

8. HKFanatic's rating of the film Death Race

A stylistic diversion for Paul W.S. Anderson, as the oft-reviled director attempts to update Roger Corman's cult classic for a generation raised on "Battle Royale" and "Twisted Metal." It lacks the cartoony fun and sharp satire of the original, but there's enough vehicular destruction to keep one entertained. The only thing holding it back is the bland, ash-gray color palette and a curious homophobic streak.

9. Ziji's rating of the film Death Race

1776: GEORGE WASHINGTON DEFEATS BRITAIN AND SECURES INDEPENDENCE FOR GOD'S COUNTRY 2008: OBAMA IS ELECTED 2012: ECONOMY COLLAPSES. MITT ROMNEY ELECTED PRESIDENT. AUTHROIZES DEATH RACE. JASON STATHAM REPRISES HIS ROLE AS THE TRANSPORTER BUT THIS TIME THE STAKES ARE RAISED. FAST CARS, FAST WOMEN, AND THINLY VEILED RACE WARS REIGN SUPREME IN THE NEWEST EDITION TO THE CRITERION COLLECTION.

10. RoyBatty88's rating of the film Death Race

Guilty Pleasure at it's finest.

11. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Death Race

Miserable crap. I know that "Death Race 200" just asks for a good ripoff, but I've seen much better modern exploitation flicks to appreciate that one. They often forget that classic Corman's formula was "action, sex and humour" and not just violence, violence, violence without a clue... I'd stay off of it if I was you :)

12. Greg S.'s rating of the film Death Race

Going through Statham's films since hearing about him working with de Palma. He doesn't seem to be having as much fun as he does in the Crank films, Anderson's color palette is just grey, the film has some nice chances for social commentary that are missed. On the plus the violence actually gets pretty gruesome which is refreshing that a filmmaker going for exploitation goes all the way. Has redeeming qualities.

13. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Death Race

OMG I loved Carmagedon and whipout when I was kid, and this movie is a mixture of them both!! Action, blood, guts, voilence, big machines and wicked car driving makes this movie entertaining, is like cross breeding WWF, destruction derby and motorstorm. Fantastic!