1. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Deathgasm

Sublim tot ce iubesc pa lume superb

2. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Deathgasm

I thought that maybe this could do for satanism what Shaun of The Dead did for zombies (or at least some good clean fun like Todd and the Book of Pure Evil) but it was just some of the worst metal songs in existence, tired fart jokes, terrible teen romance.

3. Adam Dunn's rating of the film Deathgasm

A confident debut, but there are definitely better offerings in this genre. It could have probably benefited by a slightly higher budget.

4. Tatiana Boucherville's rating of the film Deathgasm

5. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Deathgasm

"The True True Mayhem is finally reunited" \m/

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Deathgasm

2-3. Kind of Evil Dead by way of New Zealand horror comedy. Cute and gory in equal turns, its more crass sexual comedy isn't so much to my taste, but it's okay on the whole.

7. film_lies101's rating of the film Deathgasm

Todd and the Book of Pure Evil does this so much better, you are probably better off just watching that instead

8. msmichel's rating of the film Deathgasm

Attention horror hounds: this may be the best splatter flick since Peter Jackson's 'Dead-Alive' and at the very least shares the same DNA. First feature from special effects guru Howden wears its influences proudly but provides a lot of comedy, gore and freakin' metal. A thoroughly enjoyable throwback right to its discman. Oh, and hail satin.

9. Martin De Martin's rating of the film Deathgasm

Horror e musica metal hanno sempre corso di pari passo, ma di solito era il cinema ad influenzare l'immaginario dei musicisti. Qua accade l'esatto opposto ed il risultato è una specie di Evil Dead con il chiodo e le borchie. Il debito Raimiano è bello forte e si fa sentire pure troppo, relegando il film di Howden al rango di mero clone fuori tempo massimo. I metallari apprezzeranno ugualmente soundtrack e citazioni.

10. Elayla's rating of the film Deathgasm

Ridiculous. I laughed quite a bit.

11. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Deathgasm

Deathgasm makes me feel young again. It proves that I never grew out of this puerile, teenager humor. Hitting all the comedic and gore-soaked points of the films that it reinvigorates, it even amps it up much higher than Dead Alive, Re-Animator, or Evil Dead 2. While sometimes Deathgasm tries too forcefully to make you laugh, it still often transcends the formula. Truly one of the best splatter-horror comedies ever.

12. Jason's rating of the film Deathgasm

An extra star for idiot heart. In fact, an idiot's heart may be an especially endearing heart. It should be obvious that Deathgasm is a wonderful name for a movie (and a metal band fronted by errant Kiwi teenagers). That being said: the humor is lame, very lame. I can often dig lame. The real downer here, however, is the normalized, reactionary social politics that serve the title not at all. This movie is square.

13. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Deathgasm

A fun and gore-filled metal-ride with more violence and goofy comedy than you can shake a stick at. The acting and direction is solid throughout and the whole things reads like The Evil Dead meets Spinal Tap in a weird way. So while I was entertained the movie might not scale any new heights in the pantheon of splatter-comedies, but it proudly stands its ground.

14. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Deathgasm

15. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Deathgasm

16. Eingya's rating of the film Deathgasm

The most American New Zealand film I ever saw (although I haven't watched many films made in New Zealand) While there's something to be said about it being a teen movie that allows itself to have actual awkward teen moments, it is overall way too slick and MTv looking to be entirely enjoyable for me. Although I have to say that "do demons recognize light time savings?" is a damn brilliant line.

17. pseuDony's rating of the film Deathgasm

18. Renton47's rating of the film Deathgasm

This film is pure metal wish-fulfillment, which is why I am willing to forgive its more juvenile attributes. I wasn't a teenage metalhead but this is an amusing and affectionate ode, though it does embrace the cheaper gimmicks of the genre rather than the stuff that interests me (transcendentalism mainly). At its best reminds of Peter Jackson, Edgar Wright. I hope teenagers see this, I've outgrown it though.

19. Henry_Swanson's rating of the film Deathgasm

More like a three and a half. Peter Jackson splatstick gone metal. Reminded me so much of being that age, listening to grindcore, and hating everybody. Good year for weird, violent indie comedies.

20. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Deathgasm

Excluding the Immortal infamous videoclip tribute and some Emperor songs, this is pure crap. Fart jokes are no longer allowed in 2015 and those SFX are a mess, way far from the original NZ classic style they wish to recreate. A Bad Taste t-shirt doesn't save the day an it's better to go back to classes before shooting this amauterish thing.