1. Superfrog's rating of the film Decalogue II

Strong performance and image, noticeably less incisive than the first episode though. Maybe I am not a good audience as I lack the social taboos that the intrigue uses for support.

2. Kevin Aditya's rating of the film Decalogue II

Death does not care about your circumstances, it will come when it wants and leave you alone when it doesn't... life, though, needs us to decide.

3. Ghostman's rating of the film Decalogue II

A complex and mighty deconstruction of ethics, healthcare, and pro-life views. Kieslowski, instead of expressing his pro-abortion and pro-choice by making an agitprop piece featuring the glory of abortions, makes a film that suggests what is wrong with not having an abortion and blindly obeying one's authority figures that say no to one's agency. A remarkable, human work and the Decalogue is outstanding so far.

4. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Decalogue II

5. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Decalogue II

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Decalogue II

Limpide et lumineux ! www.cinefiches.com

7. João Portalegre's rating of the film Decalogue II

during the two episodes that I've seen, I mostly feel confused as to what is expected of me, as the audience. I think I'd prefer it if these had been novels.

8. La quinta luna's rating of the film Decalogue II

9. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Decalogue II

God as a withdrawn asshole doctor who can't give you a straight answer. Keep 'em coming, Krzysztof.

10. Aardsy's rating of the film Decalogue II

Boiling water for my bath...

11. A47's rating of the film Decalogue II

He offers no place to ash...

12. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Decalogue II

13. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Decalogue II

"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain". So much to think about. Highly recommended.

14. G. Thomas Esmay's rating of the film Decalogue II

7/10. An impossible moral dilemma in which a woman must choose whether or not to abort the child she has finally conceived against all odds with her lover as she waits and watches to see if her husband will awaken from his mysterious coma.

15. Nina's rating of the film Decalogue II

Best film I've seen in a very, veeery long time.

16. Landen Celano's rating of the film Decalogue II

This episode has the complexity of a great novel, holding onto the reader (viewer) until the very last sentence, which, with three simple words, recalibrates the entire film.

17. Kamran's rating of the film Decalogue II

Bearing her 'Sophie's choice', the episode finally draws on the dramatic weight it tends through aesthetic means. Kieslowski shifts from a spiritual rumination to a moral one, presented with subtlety by the luminous Aleksander Bardini (No End, The Double Life of Veronique, Three Colors: White). The dripping faucet remains a Kieslowski favourite. 84/100 - Great.

18. postblueink's rating of the film Decalogue II

9/10 (06. 09. 2016). nothing to say. so much to think. this hope and love. betrayal and throe.

19. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Decalogue II

20. Ekrem Ozturk's rating of the film Decalogue II

21. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Decalogue II

22. esen özen's rating of the film Decalogue II

Masum bir insanın, bilhassa bir çocuğun yaşamı her şeyden önce gelir, gelmelidir. Henüz başlamamış bir hayatı sonlandırmak veya sürdürmek... Sevap diye bir şey varsa hayatta o da bu seçimi yaşamdan yana kullanmak adına yalan söylemektir herhalde, tereddüt etmeden.

23. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Decalogue II

''Director Stanley Kubrick described 'Dekalog' as the only masterpiece he could name in his lifetime''. Yes, indeed.

24. ihor's rating of the film Decalogue II

Kieslowski's greatness often lies in his silence allowing the viewer reflection of a character's thoughts or of vivid symbolism which is persistent in this decalogue as the potential power of god an individual can have is reflected upon. A doctor is able to falsify the death of one man in order to save another. Truth is resisted in the name of morality, but was it truly moral or an abuse of power and responsibility?