1. Luis Pires's rating of the film Decalogue III

Loved the guard skating around so she doesn't fall asleep.

2. Superfrog's rating of the film Decalogue III

Stunning portrait photography as well as possibly the best shot car chase I have seen, I am again less impressed by the rest in comparison with the first episode.

3. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Decalogue III

4. bitterMoo's rating of the film Decalogue III

5. Ghostman's rating of the film Decalogue III

An anti-romance on the subject of adultery and loneliness where the narrative set-up is akin to a manic pixie dream girl flick but the approach is the opposite, with shades of a cyclical chronology. It indulges you into the fantasy of unfaithfulness while acknowledging the damage of carrying it out. I think, like all of the Decalogue pieces, this will be rewarding on repeat viewings

6. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Decalogue III

7. Clayton's rating of the film Decalogue III

Looks nice, but found the characters and plot very annoying/boring

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Decalogue III

Bouleversant et désespéré ! www.cinefiches.com

9. M.E. Funke's rating of the film Decalogue III

I relate to Ewa so much... the lies we tell to keep luck on our side. Constantly searching for signs letting us know we should stay alive, practicing superstition as a means of survival. The loneliness of the holidays. I won't understand all of the low ratings for this episode.

10. João Portalegre's rating of the film Decalogue III

the simplest of the bunch so far, it's also my favorite one yet. it's got some scenes that I did not at all expect, and the first half is great - particularly the atmosphere. the ending only shows how simple this episode is compared to the other ones.

11. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Decalogue III

A relative dip for the Dekalog in terms of narrative momentum, clarity, and intrigue, but you can trust Kieslowski to arrive at a payoff: here, the pain of being alone at a time when it seems like everyone is together. Christmas morning has never quite looked so much like an emotional hangover.

12. Vincent T's rating of the film Decalogue III

the problem for me with Decalogue III is that it is, like some other Kieslowski's films, dramatic from beginning to end.

13. Aardsy's rating of the film Decalogue III

Hosing down drunks for fun...

14. A47's rating of the film Decalogue III

But he is nowhere to be found... Eyes Wide Shut, pt. 1. A phenomenological inquiry into once missing persons on the eve of the affair. Perhaps my favorite car chase. Deeper than most realize. "It's hard... being alone on a night like this."

15. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Decalogue III

16. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Decalogue III

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy." Highly recommnended.

17. G. Thomas Esmay's rating of the film Decalogue III

6/10. A lonely (and possibly a bit deranged) woman convinces a former lover to join her on a search for a missing person on Christmas Eve.

18. Kamran's rating of the film Decalogue III

Previously and currently my least favourite episode, Kieslowski presents an overwritten, though relatively well executed, tale of infidelity and poor romantic timing. Feelings of lost solace on a day of supposed devotion, a lonely woman seeks her scorned lover for unceasing love in spite of current attachments. 77/100 - Very Good. (3.5)

19. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Decalogue III

20. ihor's rating of the film Decalogue III

Kieslowski's rich atmosphere with the aura of mystery and sadness is richly developed from the start of this decalouge. The characters are deeply human, and fascinate as Kiesolowski's great exploration of individual psychology is ever present. Despite this the eventual climax of the plot development sours much of this as though in a somewhat contrived conclusion. Dissapointing, but still rich enough.