1. Star Lord's rating of the film Deep Impact

2. noice's rating of the film Deep Impact

how the fuck is lil homy travis pastrana on the dirt bike?

3. goodchild's rating of the film Deep Impact

this seemed like more of an emotional portrayal of what we hope humankind would look like (self-sacrificial, rational, more good adjectives) if catastrophe were to strike than anything else.

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Deep Impact

5. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Deep Impact

I prefer sentimentality to Bay-sploitation.

6. anarresti's rating of the film Deep Impact

7. J. O.'s rating of the film Deep Impact

A fine example of great special effects that more or less stand the test of time, and a simplistic disaster movie that gives you exactly what it promises - disaster. It's corny, it's unbelievably one-dimensional at times, and there's more fiction than science but despite all this it's highly enjoyable. Revisited this week, for the first time since childhood, and it was surprisingly fun.

8. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Deep Impact

This film reeks of the terrible stench of '90s filmmaking, in every sense other than the score (by James Horner), Morgan Freeman as the president, and the startlingly decent special effects for 1998. Besides this, the screenplay is absolutely awful/cliche, creating no real suspense since we know from not only the title and first frame what is going to end up happening. If you like this kind of schlock, go for it.

9. patchwork's rating of the film Deep Impact

i primi minuti con l'incidente dello scienziato sono una delle cose più ridicole, banali e telefonate di sempre. Poi purtroppo il film degenera..

10. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Deep Impact

I watched this standing up in a theater in Chonju, South Korea. That's about the only memorable thing about it for me.

11. SFDL's rating of the film Deep Impact

A goddamn emotional roller coaster - this shit was intense!

12. ach's rating of the film Deep Impact

da bimbetta (13 anni) m'aveva esaltata - oggi ridimensiono quell'esaltazione - cmq lo ricordo a menadito - bohh

13. Lona's rating of the film Deep Impact

Okay, seriously. I freakin' love this movie. I readily accept all judgements.