1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Deep Water

☆ e mezzo. Belle le riprese dell'evento.

2. Michael's rating of the film Deep Water

An extraordinary story, compellingly told.

3. janh24's rating of the film Deep Water

4. MichaelDub's rating of the film Deep Water

An excellent documentary about a subject I didn't know anything of. Lots of original footage and nicely edited together with interviews and some new shots. Glad I discovered the film through my subscription. Wouldn't have picked it up otherwise. Highly recommended.

5. Rich Legate's rating of the film Deep Water

beautiful and very well put together, always amazing how well documented some things are at the time and what people can do with them 50 years later.

6. richardpburton@yahoo.com's rating of the film Deep Water

7. raggiodisole's rating of the film Deep Water

Fascinating story. Easy to judge a man for his actions, much harder to circumnavigate his mind.

8. Filipe Falé's rating of the film Deep Water

9. Philip Taylor's rating of the film Deep Water

What a great story. And how well it illustrates the truths, that one lie will only lead to another, that pride comes before a fall, that the love of money is the root of all evil. The last is only unfair if you think it's Donald Crowhurst who was being greedy; it isn't. But the financial pressures he was put under by his sour-faced sponsor and the Sunday Times journalists directly contributed to the tragedy.

10. Karen's rating of the film Deep Water

I wish the film had been more subtle, but it still managed to fill me with dread!

11. Phil Jenkins's rating of the film Deep Water

This is basically a film about over privileged tossers wasting resources and playing rich kid games. There is nothing heroic in their action spoilt. Saying all that it looks nice as a film but only made with a selective viewpoint.

12. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Deep Water

Such a well made documentary. Incredible footage. The decisions we make...but it is important to dream.

13. nickolia's rating of the film Deep Water

A masterclass in historical documentary. Pure storytelling craft.

14. Aidan Lucey's rating of the film Deep Water

Haunting, heartbreaking look at a man who finds himself very much alone.

15. Jonathan C.'s rating of the film Deep Water

Very good documentary, and a stunning story. Can't believe I'd never heard this story before.

16. pivic's rating of the film Deep Water

A film of a mediocre sailor who in some ways chewed off more than he could handle, and without really thinking entered a round-the-world boat race. This was in 1968, so just forget about anything even resembling a GPS device. The documentary shows his financial backer, his family, friends, the press and what in both retrospect and at the time happened. Very interesting and fascinating.

17. S Campbell's rating of the film Deep Water

Brilliant Doc focusing on the Strange voyage of Donald Crowhurst. Everything here works and the story is simply amazing

18. daniela trocilo's rating of the film Deep Water