1. Vickie Retallick's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

It misled about Russ Albrecht's character. The documentary tried to paint him as an innocent man striving to better the world. In reality he was an ego maniac sociopath seeing a gap in the market. I did not know anything about him before watching this documentary but the one-sided nature irked me.

2. Giada Marino's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

Insomma, ci sta 'sto tizio che dice "Ehi, voglio fare qualcosa di importante per l'umanità! Costruirò uno spazio libero, che gli emarginati e gli ultimi possano sentire proprio!". Finisce che (spoiler) crea un open market della dddroga. Però è un idealista.

3. anarresti's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

It's built using the classical testimony footage. But from the middle onwards it takes the side of Ross Ulbricht and the narrative of his "unfair trial". This documentary does not dare to be outright activist and chose a side, instead pretends to have a balanced viewpoint, then "builds a case" and tries to convince. It fails, because we know cinema is cinema and activism is activism. Chose a side first and then film!

4. dunjatello's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

as a documentary it's not ace but the content is important for sure – I wish it would be discussed further in more documentaries and in the media.

5. emanuela's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

bad story....it scares a lot.

6. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

"Do you think you're gonna live forever?" "I think it's a possibility."

7. Sin título.'s rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

Esto no es un documental acerca de la Deep Web ni de sus alcances y de ninguna manera significa la historia no contada del Bitcoin y Silk Road como una forma de mercadeo libre basado en postulados de la Escuela de Viena. Lamentablemente el documental sólo logra convertirse en una afligida carta de amor a una de las encarnaciones inculpadas del mitológico DPR. Es preferible leer notas del caso a ver este documental.

8. C.D.C.R.'s rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

Not about Deep Web, but about Ross Ulbricht.

9. noice's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

10. bartkl's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

An informative documentary that sheds a different light on the otherwise so darkly portrayed Silk Road and its founder Ross Ulbricht, suggesting good intentions on his behalf to push back drug related crime and utilize the potential of an (extremely) free market. Although I can't be sure who tells the story right, it certainly is a sad one, likely unfair. Can we trust our government and legal system? I doubt it.

11. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

Let's start with the name of the documentary Deep Web. Certainly striking a documentary about the prohibited internet, it is a pity that it is only the hook to talk about something different. Silk Road and the judgment of one of its directors. Shaftless, talking about many things at once without getting anywhere, the documentary idealizes and protest but with empty arguments. A pity.

12. Noah Friedman's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

Essentially a moderately detailed Wikipedia article for those completely unfamiliar with Silk Road, lacking both deep detail and cinematic affect.

13. Caio Henrique Gava's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

14. Tiago Inácio's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

15. Eugene Kotlyarenko's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

non-stop talking head polemical i feel like i know LESS about this subject than I knew before

16. sebekk's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

All the best with your future plans Ross, I sincerely hope you'll get there!

17. Matt Richards's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

Critically relevant subject matter for our world of ever decreasing personal liberty and rights to privacy. A well made portrait that brings to light exactly how the dominant power is willing to circumvent the law in pursuit of it's own interests. Snowden, Assange, Bradley Manning and Ross Ulbricht all paying the price for freedom of information. 3 stars

18. vicentmara@gmail.com's rating of the film Deep Web: The Untold Story of Bitcoin and Silk Road

Once you've seen what's possible. How can you do otherwise?