1. MegaMeg's rating of the film Defendor

2. mondotempesta's rating of the film Defendor

3. Spook's rating of the film Defendor

Similar to 'Super', 'Kick-Ass' and 'Griff, the invisible', which I like very much, but 'Defendor' didn't really work for me. Sometimes it just felt all too ... easy and simple. Harrelson was great, though!

4. Adam Cross's rating of the film Defendor

my all-time favourite super hero movie

5. Norman1706's rating of the film Defendor

A different type of "super hero". Solid movie with a great Woody Harrelson . Just don't expect a comedy.

6. Mugino's rating of the film Defendor

The film has many charming aspects to it but it's not particularly engaging. Haberman & Passmore's "Special" (2006) addresses a similarly home-grown superhero with more poignancy and earnestness.

7. Amelia York's rating of the film Defendor

Easily one of my favorite superhero films EVER.

8. Asher's rating of the film Defendor

I actually really liked this movie! It had a lot of dark humor, and the a cool idea for a story! It got a bit boring by the end of it, but overall pretty enjoyable!

9. itspale's rating of the film Defendor

I must say, Harrelson is excellent in this flick

10. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Defendor

A touching and intelligent film in which a truly brilliant Woody plays a mentally challenged individual who lives in his own world and naively thinks that he protect it from the evil that surrounds it, using his made up persona grata superhero. The real world is tough on him though, but it does not get him down.