1. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

That possession scene at the end was amazing, the only reason for the two stars.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

One must disregard all notion of police procedure in this so-called 'based on a true story' horror film to enjoy. If you can cast aside all those notions, and common sense, there is a fairly effective chiller left behind. Derrickson builds the suspense throughout and provides a good payoff in the final few scenes. Performances are a mixed bag here with Ramirez hamming it up and Munn wasted with an underwritten role.

3. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

It was very pointless. Aside from creepy stills, it's still not good.

4. J. O.'s rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

While not entirely successful, this film manages to blend hard-nosed crime noir with demonic possession and horror - the result is interesting enough. Unfortunately, it's not very unique. Feels like a myriad of other films shoved into a blender and poured (heartlessly, soullessly) onto a page and pumped out with no attempt at doing something different. Points for Harris and certain sequences. Generally too slow.

5. Sơn Nguyễn's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

Not that bad? Too bad that I want to kill the director.

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

7. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

Apologies to MUBI friends that consider this one worthwhile; I just found nothing of interest here. A complete bore on every level. Sinister showed hitherto unseen potential for Derrickson, but this narratively, thematically & stylistically inert effort covered every single demonic possession cliché in the book & failed to improve on any of them. A nice atmosphere of heavy-dread at the beginning, but then... nothing.

8. In Space's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

i don't know why this movie using the song of the doors when the evil comes out. but this movie really makes me breathtaking. what a thrilling movie! Eric Bana!!!!!!!! love it!

9. Inês Lopes's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

10. ladysnaggle's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

I hated this movie so much, oh my god. It doesn't help that it's long as hell and not a damn thing happens. I'm not even one of those people who only gets off on jumps and scares. I have patience for a slow brew, but this is just unbearable.

11. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

I give this film 3 stars because of its possession scene at the end. With nerving acting, it cathes you by the guts. Some scary scenes are also a treat on screen. One of the most well made horrors of 2014. A little cliche, though.

12. Meltem's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

much better than Sinister.

13. Ashen's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

14. Christoffer's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

Scared me a lot some places. It's not a super great movie but I recommend it for a cuddly evening with no art critics present.

15. spiderliliez's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

It's hard to find good horror films these days. The only thing that makes this film watchable is that it is based on true events and that Eric Bana is in it. Sadly, it falls flat on all its attempts as you go along. The lack of depth on its characters becomes the evident culprit along with its badly shaped screenplay, it was all over the place. No scare factor here, and I can't give it a good rating either. It's sad.

16. Holly_Golightly's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

17. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

Even the priest looks like Jim Morrison.

18. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

19. Scott Lucas's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

This is one nutty piece of poo.

20. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

21. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Deliver Us from Evil

Take one part Se7en, a dash of The Exorcist and a shameless large chunk of Fallen (Gregory Hoblit´s underrated and little seen gem) and viola!!! You have tricked the audience and producers into thinking you have made a movie all on your own. Shame on you Scott Derricksson!!!