1. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Depressive Cop

Another weird film from Mandico. Although I like Bunuel or Lynch films, this one is beyond these. Not my cup of tea, in short.

2. lou.'s rating of the film Depressive Cop

I'm just sick of all those tiny flabby dried tiny dicks and old perverted people. Another disgusting one. Bravo! The only valid thing is the #AphexTwin t-shirt.

3. ramadancaysever's rating of the film Depressive Cop

Punk rock cinema. Pretty cool.

4. alex's rating of the film Depressive Cop

il film viene raccontato ad un livello inconscio quindi altamente immaginifico, ma comunque una logica ce'....quale sara'?

5. Róbert Gál's rating of the film Depressive Cop

6. DrFirestone's rating of the film Depressive Cop

It feels like an absurd, deranged dream after watching or reading a crime story... I loved the music, and how it connects with the dialogue (or rather the monologue). The film is so "Bertrand Mandico", but at the same time, the black-and-white visuals give it a slightly different mood. If weird, surreal experiences are to your liking, then... well, look not further.

7. Ludovic72's rating of the film Depressive Cop

Bertrand Mandico semble s'être spécialisé dans la branche "délirium artistique fourre-tout"... avec des résultats pas toujours à la hauteur. Il faut dire que cette catégorie est (par nature) casse-gueule. Bien sûr, Elina Löwensohn reste épatante (quelle que soit l'aberration de ce qu'elle doit jouer) et les bricolages visuels et sonores ont un certain charme. Mais ils ne suffisent pas à maintenir l'intérêt... (2,5)

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Depressive Cop

D'une confondante bêtise qui fait du pire film de Jean Rollin, un chef-d'oeuvre absolu... www.cinefiches.com

9. Victor Gonzalez's rating of the film Depressive Cop

10. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Depressive Cop

11. NGboo's rating of the film Depressive Cop

To call it weird, bizarre, baffling and/or unique would be an understatement.

12. Quattro's rating of the film Depressive Cop

I don't know, maybe I didn't fully get it, or maybe it's just bad. Still, I have to admit I've grown fond of Mandico's style by now, so it was worth the watch anyway.

13. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Depressive Cop