1. Ethan's rating of the film Desert Hearts

This film is simply amazing from it's extraordinary desert locales to the very natural performances from the two leads that will make you feel every emotion in this roller coaster of a love story that was way ahead of its time but is a true gem no less.

2. Drew.'s rating of the film Desert Hearts

What elevated this film from good to great was the depth of the supporting relationships. I loved the scene with Cay and Silver in the bath.

3. killgill's rating of the film Desert Hearts

i watch this whenever i get really sad

4. caitiello's rating of the film Desert Hearts

This movie is so sexy and beautiful I'll forgive the hokey dialogue. Also it's a movie about lesbians, made by a lesbian director, where no one dies and it doesn't end in a love triangle with a man. Just a classic romance with all the ambiguities of life as a woman who loves women in the 50s.

5. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Desert Hearts

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Zi

6. Emily Sirko's rating of the film Desert Hearts

ok tbh I loved this..... the rain kissing scene>the notebook, "what is it you want", "another 40 mins with you" convincing her girl to hop onto a moving train! instant classic.... AND a movie about gays where absolutely nothing tragic or even emotionally crippling happens? all I did was smile, A+

7. lina maj's rating of the film Desert Hearts

Really enjoyed the outfits and hair!

8. Xiu's rating of the film Desert Hearts

Am I the only one who thought this was ridiculous

9. Jobsdone's rating of the film Desert Hearts

10. Christina Scavuzzo's rating of the film Desert Hearts

"I'm not stayin so don't squeeze"

11. Scotch's rating of the film Desert Hearts

Enjoyable, especially considering there aren't nearly enough lesbian films out there. A 50s-esque melodrama made in the 80s, set in the 50s (???). The special features with multi-angle and multi-take shots of the sex scene were especially ridiculous.

12. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Desert Hearts

"I don't usually feel this way at 11 o'clock in the morning."