1. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

2. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

Madonna es un encanto. Ella tenía que ser la versión de Monroe de la generación de los 80, pero no fue así. Un filme de una alta provocación feminista. Dos protagonistas que son activas dentro de esta trama que se asocia al screwball comedy y al cine policial, por sus giros intempestivos (además de mujeres dominantes) y esa persecución a propósito de una gema robada. Muy de los 80, pero también posee mucho aire indie

3. chelsea campbell's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

"I think I would know if my wife was a lesbian!" "Why? You didn't know she was a prostitute Madonna dies jk or ???? Watch 2 find out

4. Cartaphilus's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

5. film_lies101's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

Not a medical professional but I'm pretty sure amnesia doesn't work in the way that it's defined by this movie. Nevertheless, this flick is a lot of fun!

6. harringtonellie's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

Dear Susan, Roberta, Dez and Jim, Whenever I watch this film I find myself deeply, physically and longingly attracted to all of you. Yours, Ellie

7. Steve G.'s rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

Well it's better than Body Of Evidence at least.

8. Nina's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

First of 2016 and, oh my, what a mess. Kind of surprised by Madonna's performance though. Arquette didn't stand a chance next to her. Not a fan of whining, oh-so desperate housewives anyway.

9. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

This is the totally '80s movie that, unlike that mostly sodden, dull, reactionary John Hughes batch, deserves the loads of affection. Its charm and fleet-footedness grow with each viewing; this is, recognizably and delightfully, the now-vanished NYC of AFTER HOURS, but the danger is less Kafka-ominous than Lewis Carroll-enchanting. Lachman and Seidelman create fascinating, compelling mise-en-scene throughout,

10. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

11. yasdnil's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

It's your typical 80's film that has little cinematic value, but you'll still watch it if it's on, and wish you had just half of those wardrobes. Guilty pleasure fo sho.

12. Jack Hoehn's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

13. anarresti's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

Desperately trying to remember this movie. Have images of a Cindy-Lauperish Madonna hovering in the screen, without speaking. And a young beautiful Susan Arquette. Watched it as a child, and enjoyed it but could not understand such a lose (not linear) story at the time. Oh, I remember, as a child, watching it, I was confused the movie was not about Madonna searching for Susan Arquette. I do like it. Honest 3 stars.

14. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

Don't watch this film if you take yourself, or your taste, too seriously. If you're in the right frame of mind, you can enjoy it. Rosanna Arquette is lovely as always. Aidan Quinn, like his debut in Reckless (1984), is great and extremely watchable, and Madonna isn't bad at all - remember, skill isn't necessary if you have presence, and she certainly has that here.

15. Terri Wise's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

Silly 80s stuff. There was plenty of it. This is the first movie we watched on our first VCR when I was a kid.

16. sandracine's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

Still enjoy watching this film; it's a love letter to the 80s scene. Good performances, even Madonna.

17. pinkwargasm's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

as an 80's freak i had to love this one !

18. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

19. vadermccandless's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

Madonna sucks. She's got some star power, but not much charisma.

20. Natalie Guevara's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

love looking at '80s New York, but not sure why Susan was so interesting other than she happened to be Madonna. fun for all the random punk spottings: Richard Hell, John Lurie, and PALLADIUM!

21. Arisa's rating of the film Desperately Seeking Susan

Excuse me while I go reinvent my wardrobe.