1. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Despicable Me 3

2. Arianekiks's rating of the film Despicable Me 3

3. Star Lord's rating of the film Despicable Me 3

Cattivissimo me 3 (titolo italiano). Pessimo, bambinesco ed a tratti irritante.

4. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Despicable Me 3

I am here just for the MINIONS!

5. f-nanda's rating of the film Despicable Me 3

I hate when the trailer is way better then the actual movie. Liked the unicorn.

6. venenatis's rating of the film Despicable Me 3

7. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Despicable Me 3

It has its moments and is funny in places (the minions themselves can do no wrong) but the format is starting to look tired and the narrative is all over the place. Strangely not enough minions....!

8. Luiza Tavares's rating of the film Despicable Me 3

dourado debocha do filme ''2012''

9. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Despicable Me 3

You know, the first two films aren't great, but they're amusing and heartfelt enough to enjoy. This film is just annoying, trading actual humor for silly noises, exaggerated gestures and designs, and obnoxious characters. Any elements with potential emotional depth are resolved before they can be properly fleshed-out. I guess the filmmakers thought Minion shenanigans were more important than actual story.

10. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Despicable Me 3

11. Tim Chandler's rating of the film Despicable Me 3

Before this film began, a trailer played for an animated film in which at one point, a dog breaks wind and says "excuse me!". That line got more laughs out of the kids in the theatre than any single moment in Despicable Me 3. This is a series that started out clever and is just slowly, slowly grinding itself into a shallow grave.

12. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Despicable Me 3

Rempli d'idées intéressantes, Moi, moche et méchant 3 n'en approfondit malheureusement aucune et se contente de surfer sur les gimmicks habituels de la franchise. Divertissant, sans plus. Chronique à lire sur Citazine : http://www.citazine.fr/article/moi-moche-et-mechant-3-minion-mi-decevant