1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Destino

A curiosity that somehow combines the least favorable elements of modern Disney character animation with the amorphous erotic symbolism already traversed in the vastly superior Un Chien Andalou and Dali's still work. It's worthwhile, sure, but you get the impression time has removed the intended sting of its themes and formal tomfoolery.

2. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Destino

3. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Destino

Just beautiful. What a shame Disney and Dalí never get to see how brilliant they both could be together.

4. dottor caligari's rating of the film Destino

This short film is the demonstration of art as communication of the soul

5. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Destino

6. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Destino

Good god, the imagery in this is just incredible. Makes me wish Dalí and Disney collaborated more; I can only imagine what a feature film between the two of them would've yielded.

7. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Destino

8. HSBilly's rating of the film Destino

a legendary collaboration between Dali and Disney. it is fucking beauty.

9. anarresti's rating of the film Destino

It does feel like what it is. A Disney and Dali film made by neither of them. But it is fortunate that the original colaboration did produce this.

10. Whiskiono's rating of the film Destino

Dali's arts are always beautiful.

11. Suds McDuff's rating of the film Destino

The singer in this is the cherry on top of a heart-warming animation. Dali is one of my favourite artists and seeing this collaboration with Disney blew my socks off. I still cry whenever I watch it. One of my most favourite short-films.

12. bennievermeer's rating of the film Destino

A 6 minute moving surrealist painting / poem which puts both Disney and Dalí in a new light. www.brnrd.net/blog/archive/2005/05/11/dali-disneys-destino

13. jenifferp's rating of the film Destino

14. emichan's rating of the film Destino

Hands down the most eccentric Disney animated movie ever!

15. punk Yorick's rating of the film Destino

16. Scumbalina's rating of the film Destino

The digital restoration really takes you out of it.

17. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Destino

18. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Destino

Dali turned into Disney. Beautiful images, but i think they lost some of its power.

19. jeshaka's rating of the film Destino

who ever finished this is an asshole. how can you even think to include cgi in something that without a shadow of a doubt would've been 100% hand animation. this version is shit, but you can definitely see the masterpiece within it. they need to re-do it again, old school style, and then it might capture what dali and disney originally intended.

20. nargs_au's rating of the film Destino

this movie blew my mind so much, that im gonna watch it again right now