1. bryanvmh's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

2. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

puke scenes deserve zero point for any movies.

3. Siaudebert's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

4. nvmore's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

5. Sebastian's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

Fun film to watch. Makes me long for the age where the biggest goal was getting to a concert.

6. jenifferp's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

7. Max's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

Just a fun, silly movie that you don't have to think hard about. With a great soundtrack!

8. J. O.'s rating of the film Detroit Rock City

Over the top slapstick (and, at times, gross-out) humour punctuates a pretty predictable "burnout" teenager movie. All in all, it's quite a bit of fun. While sadly it played a little too much like a KISS commercial, it still managed to have a great soundtrack and some really funny characters (cameos included). A good, mindless viewing - although not nearly as memorable as Almost Famous or Dazed and Confused.

9. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

What Rock of Ages wants to be.

10. NetaGrizzly's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

A movie that makes you want to travel back in time to revel in the amazingly fun setting it creates. Great soundtrack and solid performances make this an underrated classic in my eyes.

11. Ansy Savitri's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

The roots of all crazy things we did for our favorite band.

12. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

Giuseppe Andrews is woefully underused here. Very good, late night flick. Rifkin went on to direct "LOOK," an amazing film and TV series.

13. Rafaela Batista's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

It's amazing, so much fun. Definitely silly and generalizer but still make you want to party all life long.

14. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Detroit Rock City

A really fun movie. I pulled this one out about a year ago and I still found it to be very funny and engaging. I thought it would have aged badly (like most 90's comedies have) but this one hasn't really aged all that much. Maybe because it's a period piece, I don't know. But I still think it's great