1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Devdas

2. pepoire's rating of the film Devdas

Man, the way SRK plays Devdas (and also Devdas being Devdas) just makes me want to die. I love Paro and Chandramukhi, I love Kirron Kher's dramatic Sumitra, I love drunk ole Chuni Babu, I love the fantastic music and choreo and costumes and sets, but holy crap, if Devdas could have just died sooner that would have been fantastic.

3. D I A N A's rating of the film Devdas

yeahhhhh it has a dumb/problematic male protagonist and wacko illogical parents but that's how those things can be, the story narriation and flow is so beautiful that those distasteful bites don't hinder the overall experience

4. nejra.'s rating of the film Devdas

the colours! the costumes! the dancing!!! devdas was kind of insufferable tho. madhuri dixit's chandramukhi was my fave <3

5. Irma Vep's rating of the film Devdas

There are so many great things about this movie but I hated Devdas himself so much that it kind of ruined them all for me!

6. idon'tknow..'s rating of the film Devdas

very intense, dramatic. I really didn't like how the story was going.. but I loved loved the movie as a whole. the dancing, the singing, the gracefulness, the concept, costumes, colors..

7. Halomoan Sirait's rating of the film Devdas

My next destination (layar indiahe)

8. Rajat Srivastava's rating of the film Devdas

9. Daniela's rating of the film Devdas

This movie is soooo over the top, but it's still awesome. Great storytelling and visuals. Plus, Devdas has a pair of eyebrows that just won't quit.

10. Valerie Chiang's rating of the film Devdas

the most elaborate costume and set design i have ever seen. watching Madhuri Dixit dance is such a privilege. and Aishwarya never looked so beautiful! much much better than her other movies like Dhoom 2....

11. Jocimar Dias Jr.'s rating of the film Devdas

Um dos musicais mais incríveis que já vi!

12. pluviosity's rating of the film Devdas

beautiful color palette. Although it's a remake, it's nice to see this among all the modern Bollywood movies.

13. Echydo's rating of the film Devdas

Over-the-top but so gorgeous.

14. Kamran's rating of the film Devdas

4, for its gorgeous mise-en scene, but the 1955 Bimal Roy version is so much better in terms of storytelling.