1. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Devil's Pass

My god. THIS SUCKS! Who made this movie? Creepypasta?

2. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Devil's Pass

3. THEX_1138's rating of the film Devil's Pass

All involved should feel quite embarrassed. It's that bad!.

4. Íris Jordão's rating of the film Devil's Pass

O incidente de 1959 é tão interessante e intrigante, que esperava mais desta interpretação dos acontecimentos. Não está mau, mas num certo ponto começa a ser completamente inverosímil...

5. yasdnil's rating of the film Devil's Pass

This was a toughie. A shitty movie that did their research on a fascinatingly creepy story, acknowledged several theories to build upon, but ultimately made up their own that was half brilliant, half insulting. I thought the film was going in the right direction up until the door stuff.

6. Jim Cee's rating of the film Devil's Pass

Our friend's gone! Should we search for her? Na, probably just dead. Let's crack on.

7. Edward Buchanan's rating of the film Devil's Pass

The Dyatlov Pass Incident is such an intriguing event. Looking forward to seeing the movie this was based on! http://dyatlovpassincident.co.uk

8. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Devil's Pass

the awful acting, the ending that really shouldn't have gone in the direction that it went toward, the ‘found footage’ aspect being the only thing that could save this film and turn it into a frat boy's wet dream of a horror flick. It's all too much for my anger management issues.

9. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Devil's Pass

I should have passed on this one. It is diabolically bad.