1. guillermo.moran's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

Es un excelente filme, lo vi en la Televisión hace muchos años, junto a otros filmes como: A pleno sol, Rocco y sus hermanos, pero Tratamiento Diabólico, para mi es un filme excepcional. Delon es muy buen actor.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

I hate it when beautiful women trick me into having sex with them. Everything about this movie screams 'Mission Impossible'. Senta Berger is the Barbara Bain character, and she has an evil manservant who takes care of her desires. It probably could have been done without the domestic violence.

3. Nick Potter's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

The violence against women, the unfortunately non-ethnic casting, and the pretty weak finale harm this film with time, but there's a lot of solid paranoia and tension built throughout the rest of it.

4. Matt Reddick's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

A casually-paced thriller but it's nice enough to look at...

5. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

6. Monkey Flix's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

It's entertaining enough. Not humongously suspenseful. They make it obvious fairly early that he is the victim of a plot and who the conspirators are. I guess we're supposed to be enthralled with the mystery of why they're doing it. The real mystery to me is why Pierre Lagrange doesn't stop taking the pills until almost the end of the movie.

7. Carambotti's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

Super campy nugget. Sooo many zoom shots. A triple-cross, mind-bending fun house in the French countryside. Unfortunately, this one also comes with a dose of unvarnished violence against women. The ease with which these men slapped their women is astonishing and hard to watch 40 years later.

8. SpacePirate's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

Good film, w/ the editing in the opening montage standing out. Amnesia/paranoia is the main driver here, and Delon handles his role well. Berger oozes sex appeal, and the butlers fetish-like obsession is warranted (she's at full babe status here). Duvivier creates good mystery & tension, but I wish some plot aspects were left up to the viewer. IMO the ending is weak and over explained, yet Id still give it 3.5 stars.

9. Kavionna's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

I love how Delon did not give up hope on trying to get back his memory.The plot was over elaborated. I wish they would have left some of it a mystery.It was scenes that had me stunned when the servant had killed Fatoni. The servant ended up getting killed by Berger. It was an okay film it had some interesting scenes in it. I recommend it to people who enjoys thrillers.

10. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

(2.5 stars) Pretty sub-par french "thriller." Not much excitement here, and you can see it all coming from a mile away, of course. It's quite dated and very odd with quite a number of plot holes. But it moves pretty quickly, although it plays like a "Tales from the Darkside" extended episode. Nothing to hate, but really nothing to love about it either. Just kind of so-so and not much more.

11. Brian's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

This film is pretty neat, and has a good plot that holds throughout. A French thriller made in 1967, I believe it could have been a stand out back in its time. In a way, it reminded me of an Alfred Hitchcock movie due to the suspense and story of the film. The only problem I had with it, was at some moments in the film, I thought the acting could have been a little better. the acting showed inconsistency sometimes.

12. Dmitry Samarov's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

Delon seems completely miscast as an amnesiac who wakes up as someone else. Like a low-rent, Bizarro World version of Seconds.

13. Loz Loory's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

Severely dated. Kim's character suffers from the trope of the feminized Asian male (he even mends bras), castrated and enslaved to his white mistress. Delon's attempts to get his "wife" into bed demonstrate the misogynistic misconception that women must be continually and forcefully pounced upon until they "give in" and have sex. As for the scene of what feels like seven thousand slaps...make it stop.

14. Stef Lesh's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

AWFUL plot, really awful. Affront to our intelligence. Just because Alain Delon is so gorgeous is not enuf reason to put such dreck on Mubi. Please, no more of this kinda waste of time. It's not underrated. It's low-rated for good reason.

15. FISCHER's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

Une histoire "diaboliquement" terne et fort inintéressante qu'un suspense rapidement désamorcé, rend, après les vingt premières minutes, banalement ennuyeux. Mais où s'est donc égaré le Duvivier d'antan ? www.cinefiches.com

16. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Diabolically Yours

Amnesia and Paranoia endured by Alain Delon in Duvivier's last film. Senta Berger is erotic as can be and Peter Mosbacher, the Chinese butler, troubling to say the least. In my opinion, the last 10 minutes of the film are unfortunately pretty weak but, all in all, Diabolically Yours doesn't disgrace my library. Recommended.

17. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

upod recently revisiting this, the score by François de Roubaix defeinitely ups my score of this film. a very good movie, but withour a doubt it would not be as so without the music.

18. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Diabolically Yours

The final film of the great Duvivier...breathtakingly shot and perfectly cast.