1. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel

A fairly straight documentary firmly in the school of illustration by found, sometimes superfluous, footage rather than any great insight. However despite the archival raids and attention deficit editing it has a zesty interest in its subject and conveys her singularity with no little aplomb.

2. papilliondenuit@gmail.com's rating of the film Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel

3. lndah's rating of the film Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel

She's a dangerous role model for woman. She knew invention, curiosity and vision never not evil. The birth and the dance of visual extravagance today is one of her impacts.

4. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel

she's divine. a priestess of beauty

5. riraru's rating of the film Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel

Eine phantastische Doku! (Bei einer solch unterhaltsamen und inspirierenden Frau geht das auch gar nicht anders.)

6. Chichago_'s rating of the film Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel

She is one of my inspiration. I love her spirit.

7. samanthawalden's rating of the film Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel

8. Elvia Francis's rating of the film Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel

This film doesn't give you insight into Diana Vreeland's life; it's more of a celebration of her life in the realm of the fashion industry and her wonderful contributions to the industry.

9. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel

Absolutely fantastic portrait of Vreeland's legacy. I knew she was a character but I didn't know just how hilarious she was! This film also features some really breath-taking editorials and I loved the segment on her work with the Met Costume Institute. It's very visually stunning. I was a little irked by the fake voiceover but it grew on me and was definitely needed. Really enjoyed it!

10. Florence Rolando's rating of the film Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel

Diana Vreeland brought an enormous contribution to fashion but her name is unknown by the young generations.This documentary, featuring photographers, models, rock stars and celebrities (Angelica Huston, David Bailey, Marisa Berenson, etc) is giving to Caesar what belongs to Caesar. A real extravagant of her time, long before Lady Gaga. A real visionnaire, long before Anna Wintour or Grace Coddington.