1. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Diana

Someday we'll have a proper biopic... I bet the real Diana had more charisma in one toe finger than this washed-up representation of her. The only thing they seem to have gotten right is the hairstyles, the outfits and the tabloids. Everything else is too safe, lifeless and sometimes downright annoying. God knows, Watts tried.

2. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Diana

Ortalamayı bulamıyor. Yer yer sönük.

3. Helen's rating of the film Diana

Absolutely mindblowing that the director of Der Untergang could have done this awkward, stumbling soap opera

4. babycakesromero's rating of the film Diana

if there was a rating less than one I would use it.

5. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Diana

Naomi Watts tries so damn hard, but this is still forgettable.

6. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Diana

7. cathika's rating of the film Diana

Probably my female soul decided to love this movie, maybe thanks to gorgious Naveen Andrews or just because I discovered an Orient-driven Diana I didn't know...

8. spiderliliez's rating of the film Diana

I've followed Princess Diana and had a crush on her young Prince William when I was growing up, and I cried a river when she left this world. You can imagine how thrilled I was to see this movie. Never official, nor acknowledged by Diana's family and friends.. this movie probably had some truth in them, as much as it had much fabrications. Nevertheless, I have this undying admiration for this lovely, Queen of Hearts.

9. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Diana

Naomi can dress and talk like Diana, but I can't see no Diana in Naomi.

10. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Diana

11. Luís Silva's rating of the film Diana

12. marcorenton's rating of the film Diana

There wasn't just one moment where I was actually thinking of Lady Di.

13. Michelle Martinez's rating of the film Diana

"somewhere beyond right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there."

14. buckabucka's rating of the film Diana

15. kacey's rating of the film Diana

I actually yelled "THIS MOVIE SUCKS!" in the middle of the this movie, and most of the time I'm a pretty polite moviegoer. That's how much this movie sucked.

16. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Diana