1. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

To know what our society is about and check where we are going, you need to watch every decade the last Romero movie. It kinds of summarizes it all.

2. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

3. rossano's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

dum scenario & dialogues&... ; okay if your very very tired, but it won't keep you awake.

4. José Neves's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

haven't you been around rhe same Romero films before? I'm gonna see 4 Matarazzo's at film museum this month. Do you have this film? https://mubi.com/films/lodz-symphony

5. Funkymatth's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

divertissant, un peu aseptisé à mon goût mais sympa quand même

6. ADZERTY's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

Romero voudrait-il faire du Orson Wells avec ses zombies ?

7. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

Even when he's not at the top of his game, Romero still makes zombie movies better than anyone else does.

8. Sam Everett's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

Has everything that's horrible about "found footage" films crammed in, with poor acing besides.

9. acidcow's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

My new guilty pleassure...

10. film_lies101's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

Not at all good, though not as horrible as some people would have you believe. Some interesting ideas in this film that unfortunately, got botched in the execution.

11. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

12. this uncharming man's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

An underrated film of epic proportions, people seem to love to take down Romero's later work as campy schlock with little to no value. Diary of the Dead contains some of the most striking commentary that the director has ever put to film; none of his films since Dawn of the Dead was so strikingly intriguing in its points it was trying to convey to the audience.

13. FailedImitator's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

It had so much potential. I wanted to love it. But it sucked. It sucked really hard in the worst way possible. Just plain embarrassing.

14. markdeniz's rating of the film Diary of the Dead

Absolute and utter rubbish! Badly acted, terrible voice-over with really weak and unintelligent philosophising. I can only begin to imagine that this was Romero's attempt to get hip with the new generation of horror watchers, as the gore is still in abundance but the cleverness and irony sort of went out the window!