1. konochingo's rating of the film Dick

This is an upper-echelon Nixon portrayal + a portrait of a type of girlhood that I don't often see in the movies. The protagonists aren't children, they're adolescents, yet they aren't presented (for the most part) in an especially sexualized manner, a somewhat rare feat. I LOVE this conceptually, the issue is the comedic premise (dumb blondes unwittingly change history) wears thinner and thinner with each scene.

2. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Dick

Only 3.0? C'mon, guys, don't underestimate smart-to-be-silly screwball parody. I saw it at Cinefamily for their "Impeach the President" 4th of July series, and oddly, it feels more at home in a 2017 rep house than a 1999 multiplex. Released when most viewers were either too young or too old, its spirit is a riot—and its idea that, to bring down a president, you need the commitment of teenyboppers ain't meaningless.

3. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Dick

first part deserves 4 stars, second one's 2. bonus for ending credits.

4. spiderliliez's rating of the film Dick

It was funny. The story revolves around the Watergate scandal as the girls characters (Williams and Dunst) bring the story around. Despite all the clichés, I ended up laughing and liking this film (the annoying 90s formula, and the dumb blondes with a mission). It was actually good fun. Besides, you never get to see Kirsten Dunst and Michelle Williams again ever. You also just gotta love all that 70s music.

5. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Dick

This film has so many "Dick" references it's nuts.

6. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Dick

"you suck, dick. love, deep throat "

7. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Dick

ok, i did like will farrell and bruce mcculloch as woodward and bernstein.

8. knitsncycles's rating of the film Dick

I love movies that take all of the hot air out of serious people and serious events. I cannot help but giggle throughout this movie. Nixon watching "Love American Style" and exiting to "You're so Vain" Carl Bernstein as shallow nincompoop. Ana Gasteyer as his prudish secretary. Probably the only Ryan Reynolds peformanc that I love with favorite line being "He's at the dermatologist." And. kids in the hall

9. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film Dick

I still laugh at all the "dick" jokes