1. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Die Hard 2

Coolness. More violence. Renny knows how to make it a serious but also playful action movie. To be honest, it's more entertaining than the original.

2. Star Lord's rating of the film Die Hard 2

2,5 pieno ma ho preferito il primo.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Die Hard 2

Too average, too plain, too similar.

4. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Die Hard 2

A decent sequel that suffers from trying to capture the magic of the first movie. Willis seems a bit jaded already in his most iconic role and the inclusion of "the wife in peril" is a clear misstep. Otherwise this is a good action movie with some cool set pieces with brisk and confident direction.

5. Tigrão's rating of the film Die Hard 2

Excellent sequel and superb entertainment.

6. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film Die Hard 2

7. film_lies101's rating of the film Die Hard 2

8. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Die Hard 2

Renny Harlin is an untalented cuntknuckle

9. Mike Plaid's rating of the film Die Hard 2

Fucking awesome still. That's my favorite part of Die Hard 2, "Aaaaaaahhhh!!" -ejector seat begins to fall downwards- "Oh SHIIIIITTTTT!"

10. Mauby Del Toro's rating of the film Die Hard 2

probably the best still i have ever seen :)

11. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Die Hard 2

The screenplay is good but they should have had McTiernan come back and direct because Renny Harlin isn't up to the task

12. Eingya's rating of the film Die Hard 2

Well, that was a boring sit. It doesn't have one bit of the charm, the fun and the suspense of the original, the script is dumber and the lack of McTieran on the directing chair is more than visible.

13. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Die Hard 2

14. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Die Hard 2

15. André Vieira's rating of the film Die Hard 2

16. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Die Hard 2

A very good follow up to the first, Willis at his best

17. Spencer Draper's rating of the film Die Hard 2

This is a just a fun 90's action movie. Yes it is Die Hard in an airport. But that is what it should be. Crank the sound system. Yippie ki-yay.

18. KarstenM's rating of the film Die Hard 2

I've this film since our first VHS meeting in the early 90s. Can't shake that love, even though I'm so-called smart and educated now. One of My Top 10 favorite pure action films.

19. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Die Hard 2

DIE HARD 2 is more watchable than, say, LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD, however Renny Harlin is no John McTiernan, thus we're stuck with bad acting (save for Bruce Willis and Bill Sadler) and action scenes that are merely adequate.