1. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Die Hard

Stone cold Christmas classic. Watching it with a inattentive/drunk friend proved to be a lesson in how good the screenplay is: "Why doesn't he take the dead guy's shoes?" - He tried that ten minutes ago "Why doesn't he take the lift?" - They explained that early on "Why have they got a rocket launcher" - That was also explained, they're all ex-military terrorist. Etc, and so on, and so forth.

2. subsitude for whilpool's rating of the film Die Hard

3. HKFanatic's rating of the film Die Hard

McTiernan's obsession with the interloper is brilliantly reversed in his follow-up to "Predator": now our hero is the one who trespasses, stalking a jungle of concrete and steel beams. It's to McTiernan's credit that, despite countless viewings, each time I watch the film I feel like I'm discovering something new about the way the director masterfully utilized the sprawling, interconnected space of Nakatomi Plaza.

4. Star Lord's rating of the film Die Hard

Un cult, nient'altro da dire.

5. PenteDois's rating of the film Die Hard

The best pure action movie ever.

6. Corriel's rating of the film Die Hard

Cool movie with good action and suspense.

7. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Die Hard

Still amazing, so many great lines

8. MS1915's rating of the film Die Hard

The best christmas movie. Ever.

9. muh.'s rating of the film Die Hard

Well it's Christmas isn't it?

10. Steve G.'s rating of the film Die Hard

Johnson and Johnson was a buddy cop film we missed out on big time.

11. nessmj's rating of the film Die Hard

12. Algitya's rating of the film Die Hard

Another rating just vanished...

13. christophel's rating of the film Die Hard

Je reprends un commentaire en anglais : le film d'action parfait. Le seul, le mètre-étalon.

14. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Die Hard

15. CinemaDead's rating of the film Die Hard

A simple man in the wrong place at the wrong time, something so simple gives us something so great.

16. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Die Hard

I will fight anyone who says this isn't a Christmas movie.

17. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Die Hard

3 stars for the whole movie and generic plot and +1 star alone for Bruce Willis' sexyness coolness hotness yum yum

18. ceknklsn's rating of the film Die Hard

19. Shane's rating of the film Die Hard

One of the greatest action movies of all time

20. Ethan's rating of the film Die Hard

This is the film that made Bruce Willis an action star and he is nothing short of badass as the wise cracking New York City cop John McClane who gets put in a shitty situation. This is what an action movie is supposed to look like.

21. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Die Hard

I want more movies about the limo driver.

22. James Mackin's rating of the film Die Hard

This is one of the best films Hollywood ever made.

23. ionosonde's rating of the film Die Hard

an architecture student's fever dream. sure, it's a cheesy action movie, but it knows it and it works with it. goofy and enjoyable. it's extremely interesting to me how the movie works spatially -- turning the empty-but-necessary areas in an office complex into areas the characters utilize for their own ends.

24. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Die Hard