1. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Die Hard

It was released 30 years ago and it manages to look down on practically any action movie I've seen. It has some of the best editing I've ever witnessed on film, a flawless script, Bruce Willis's and Alan Rickman's hero-villain dynamic is magnetic to say the least, fantastic and tense set-pieces, great heart and character moments, a ton of Christmas references...

2. WildCardLucas's rating of the film Die Hard

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Die Hard

John Mclane became superhero for his family. And i think there are many message who want to delivered in this first movie

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Die Hard

Still one of the most influential action movies made during the '80s, which is pretty evident since they remade it just recently with "White House Down". It made both Bruce Willis' and Alan Rickman's movie careers as Willis from that moment was an action hero producers called for help and Rickman was called in when to do scene-stealing villainous characters. Yippie-kaie-m......

5. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Die Hard

A lot of people don't know this, but this is, in fact, the greatest Christmas movie of all time.

6. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Die Hard

The quintessential American action film.

7. Marija Sajekaitė's rating of the film Die Hard

A first time watching this Christmas classic and only because my partner kindly asked for it. And he knows very well how much I dislike action films. But my oh my, this was pure entertainment worthwhile of one's time. Having Bruce Willis playing a plain regular NYC cop as a protagonist was probably a good idea back in the 80s, marked by the popularity of Rambo, A-Team, and other overly heroic macho figures.

8. ap's rating of the film Die Hard

9. captainfez's rating of the film Die Hard

Vigo the Carpathian makes a much worse henchman than I'd imagined.

10. mimivulturul's rating of the film Die Hard

2.5 film de craciun vazut in familie :)

11. Pango's rating of the film Die Hard

The ultimate Macho Christmas treat!

12. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Die Hard

Stone cold Christmas classic. Watching it with a inattentive/drunk friend proved to be a lesson in how good the screenplay is: "Why doesn't he take the dead guy's shoes?" - He tried that ten minutes ago "Why doesn't he take the lift?" - They explained that early on "Why have they got a rocket launcher" - That was also explained, they're all ex-military terrorist. Etc, and so on, and so forth.

13. subsitude for whilpool's rating of the film Die Hard

14. HKFanatic's rating of the film Die Hard

McTiernan's obsession with the interloper is brilliantly reversed in his follow-up to "Predator": now our hero is the one who trespasses, stalking a jungle of concrete and steel beams. It's to McTiernan's credit that, despite countless viewings, each time I watch the film I feel like I'm discovering something new about the way the director masterfully utilized the sprawling, interconnected space of Nakatomi Plaza.

15. Star Lord's rating of the film Die Hard

Un cult, nient'altro da dire.

16. PenteDois's rating of the film Die Hard

The best pure action movie ever.

17. Corriel's rating of the film Die Hard

Cool movie with good action and suspense.

18. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Die Hard

Still amazing, so many great lines

19. MS1915's rating of the film Die Hard

The best christmas movie. Ever.

20. muh.'s rating of the film Die Hard

Well it's Christmas isn't it?

21. Steve G.'s rating of the film Die Hard

Johnson and Johnson was a buddy cop film we missed out on big time.

22. nessmj's rating of the film Die Hard

23. Algitya's rating of the film Die Hard

Another rating just vanished...

24. christophel's rating of the film Die Hard

Je reprends un commentaire en anglais : le film d'action parfait. Le seul, le mètre-étalon.

← Previous 1 3 4 5