1. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Digging Up the Marrow

Ray Wise is such an extraordinary actor he can convince us his character is an actual person despite his super-duper famous face and the awful clich├ęd lines he's got in the film, while Adam Green is so bad as an actor he convinces us he cannot interpret his own actual self. These contradictions compromise the whole movie's verisimilitude and fun. Besides, it's Green being Green: fake, lame, unscary, and narcissistic.

2. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Digging Up the Marrow

A found footage that had the perfect idea to be an iconic horror film... and should have stayed as an idea. Here, script and direction are the real monsters.

3. dave gunn's rating of the film Digging Up the Marrow

The shameless self-promotion is definitely blatant to the point of distracting, but the story was fun even by mockumentary standards and the monsters were expertly pulled off. I watched this while camping in the woods at night and was genuinely spooked.

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Digging Up the Marrow

5. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Digging Up the Marrow

It starts somewhat promising, but totally crushes even before the ridicule ending.

6. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Digging Up the Marrow

7. yasdnil's rating of the film Digging Up the Marrow

I actually kind of really liked this. If the story being told wasn't so diluted with self promotion and "do you believe me" being said every two seconds, I think this would have made a really great horror film. I'm no pro, but I think there were a few predictable scary moments and a GIANT missed opportunity (by not exploring the Marrow further). Still, not so bad.

8. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Digging Up the Marrow

If it lacked the constant self-promotion of the director it would have been at least respectable...