1. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

Many critics seem to feel so compelled to overemphasize Ferreri's deconstructive, anti-authoritarian politics that they fail 2 properly gauge the inordinate excess of perplexing detail which one finds in a film like DILLINGER IS DEAD. Ferreri & his actors do such a remarkable job of generating ambient detail which only occasionally aligns w/ the director's political or metaphorical agenda; there's no need 2 simplify.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

La virulence d'un cinéaste "écorché vif" qui, par le biais de l'humour noir, met à mal les tenants de l'ordre établi et de la morale bourgeoise. A la fois rigoureux et quelque part extravagant, une oeuvre essentielle de ce début des années 70... www.cinefiches.com

3. Giacomo Pozzi's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

4. Silbutamal's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

5. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

6. Aardsy's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

7. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

8. Alex's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

9. FrankBooth's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

Je ne sais pas quoi en penser. C'est très étrange.

10. A. Felix's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

Bitches don't know how to cook. Bitches get popped.

11. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

A tedious life will make you crack sooner or later. Hide your kids hide your wife.

12. Monsieur Arkadin's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

I expected a fun/funny albeit trashy film. I got an unpolished diamond. This is one of the most pleasant surprises I've come across in a long time.

13. tibber's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

It's taken three viewings for me to be able to say that I love it, though I still don't know what or why. Either way it's a totally unique experience and for that, it's a must-see.

14. Peter Rinaldi's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

The male equivelent of Jeanne Dielman(has anyone ever said that?) impressive work from both director and actor.

15. Alicia's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

Time passes differently at night.

16. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

The gender politics are kinda wack, but otherwise this is brilliant, playful, troubling.

17. NICOLE86's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

Sometimes when I stay up all night or am left alone, I feel like its going to be like Dillinger Is Dead scenario, but no its just a night of me watching Criterions while finishing off a box of Apple Jacks.

18. Mon Esprit Muet's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

19. Jugend21's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

Very good movie. Choice music too; I love how I almost forgot it was background music and that he himself was not hearing it - the audience gets a look inside, while silence around him music be eerie.

20. Michele Andreoli's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

E che cazzo vuoi dire davanti a sto genio.

21. Jossy Silva's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

It felt like a 7 hours movie about a guy trying to find a place to shit, resulting in him shiting his pants.

22. Marcus WP's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

started watching this morning. will probably finish tonight

23. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

24. Gregory's rating of the film Dillinger Is Dead

Reminded me of an avant-garde "Seven Year Itch" with a more truthful fatalism and unfettered erotic/sensual selfishness.