1. Giles J Davis's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

Le dîner de Cons this is not but the cast certainly do a good job of putting that Hollywood touch to Dinner For Schmucks. Alright. C-

2. Thomas's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

Inferior remake of Le Dîner De Cons. Could have been a lot better. Steve Carell just about keeps it afloat.

3. Anca.'s rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

4. Syranos's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

Encore plus nul que sa version FR qui est déjà une mauvaise comédie.

5. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

6. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

I seems to be the only one who LOVED this! :)

7. Amandenberg's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

I avoided this movie until my brother told me to watch it. I honestly thought this was hilarious. No doubt completely stupid, but hilarious.

8. cmuela's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

9. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

Half star for Steve Carell. Half star for the mice credits.

10. runfromfire's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

That was just painful and unpleasant. Masochism in movie form.

11. MikeEverleth's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

Gets an extra star for Jemaine Clement's hilarious delivery, otherwise the film is up and down tonally and feels like a stretch to keep Rudd and Carell together through the entire film.

12. LoverofLeCinema's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

Hey, that was a pretty badass opening credits.

13. Matt Parks's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

14. Luiza's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

15. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

This movie, inspired by the excellent French film "The Dinner Game", seemed destined to swan dive deep into pathetic but, amazingly, walks the tightwire of funny and human versus dumb and ridiculous with barely a wobble. Well done.

16. meerkate's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

17. Hobocop2000's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

it was funny, but too cheesy and i'm sick of the everlasting cliche when someone goes sentimental and his girlfriend enters the room, hears what he says and she forgives him.

18. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

19. mjgildea's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

I haven't decided if Dinner For Schmucks is seriously predictable or incredibly weak. Not only does it prove that Steve Carell can't carry a lead (or even a co-lead for that matter) but it relied way too much on a strong supporting cast that never got enough time to deliver or just wasn't capable. In its defense I did laugh out loud at a few points but I disappointed overall.

20. Julio Mestanza's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

I absolutely love Steve Carrell and Paul Rudd, but this is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

21. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

Not as godawful as some reviews would have one think, but nowhere near as good as it should’ve been, with that cast and director. Honestly, the only funny bits were Flight of the Conchords alums Jemaine Clement and Kristin Schaal. I’d see a spin-off with those two any day.

22. Zmaja's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

23. Justin Kane's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

Darker, better than I had hoped for. The problem is with Paul Rudd's fiance, she is so lifeless, bone-dry and intolerable, it makes the plot point of will he be able to win her back pointless because who with any personality themselves would even care to? The touching moments with Carrell make up for it all though.

24. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Dinner for Schmucks

Movie for schmucks... Interestingly enough, I like Carelll, Rudd and Clement. I just hope I had watched them in a different movie; maybe a funny one. This one cost around 50 million euro, which is about 10 million per non-forced laugh if I'm generous.