1. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Dinosaur

2. When the Sun Dies's rating of the film Dinosaur

Watched it when I was a kid and just re-watched it. While I didn't enjoy it as much as I did when I was a kid, the nostalgia plays a huge factor into my feelings towards this movie. It does many things right, but also some wrong. Had I watched it as an adult only, I think I'd still enjoy it for what it is, and praise its visuals, score, and visual effects.

3. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Dinosaur

A nearly-forgotten gem featuring CGI animation that looked quite incredible at its time. The background setting also looked so real it's like live-action (but isn't) as well. I'll never forget seeing those first few minutes when Disney added to the "previews" on video.

4. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Dinosaur

bring back my childhood memories

5. Chichago_'s rating of the film Dinosaur

6. anschyn's rating of the film Dinosaur

the graphic pretty impressive

7. Mark Garrett's rating of the film Dinosaur

So completely weird and dedicated to what it supposes is the future of animation. A Y2K mishap of strong (for kids) violence and ridiculous texture.

8. Rebeca Magnus's rating of the film Dinosaur

This movie made me hate dinosaurs since I was a child.

9. Tom Barnard's rating of the film Dinosaur

Too predictable, too generic, too dull. The CGI is impressive, but everything is lost with the script. Somehow watchable, but it borders on extinction at every turn.

10. All Is Grace's rating of the film Dinosaur

Honestly, I even didn't like this as a kid.

11. Roscoe's rating of the film Dinosaur

Pathetic. Millions of dollars worth of the highest high-tech (circa 2000, at least) CGI equipment can't save a two-bit script. Sad sad sad.