1. Chichago_'s rating of the film Dior and I

To be able to witness how the management works and the creative processes behind Christian Dior atelier is a great opportunity. After I watched this documentary, I directly rewatched the fashion show; and the film gives me a new perspective regarding the entire collection.

2. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Dior and I

A decent if glossy documentary that obliquely highlights the truth of most business: it's the team behind the figurehead who makes the mechanism work. As with many fashion-based documentaries (there are indeed many) it's not an especially engaging world being depicted despite the surface gold and silver (perhaps that should be the next challenge for such a film: find a likeable designer if not one curing leprosy).

3. Dan's rating of the film Dior and I

4. Caitlin's rating of the film Dior and I

Raf is a genius. One of the few fashion documentaries that shows the true artistry and beauty that exists in haute couture, but its true strength is how it focuses on the men and women of the ateliers who do the real labor of sewing the clothes.

5. senitree's rating of the film Dior and I

A doc about flowers and feelings.

6. miles's rating of the film Dior and I

7. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Dior and I

8. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film Dior and I

they didn't even try to make raf simons likable i love it

9. Nabil's rating of the film Dior and I

10. jana_om's rating of the film Dior and I

he is the real introvert. and at the same time there are so much emotions... beautiful :)

11. msmichel's rating of the film Dior and I

Strong addition to the fashion doc sub-genre that brings us into the world of the house of Dior following the first haute couture collection of newly appointed artistic director Raf Simons who had been hired away from Jill Sander. Surprisingly emotional and rich in characters the film ranks highly amongst the many similar excursions that have popped up the last few years.

12. tenonder's rating of the film Dior and I

13. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Dior and I

14. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Dior and I

We are family. http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2015/09/dior-and-i.html

15. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Dior and I

VERY interesting and well-made.

16. May's rating of the film Dior and I

17. Maar's rating of the film Dior and I

and a half. Solid. I love Raf so I'm a bit subjective.

18. P.P.'s rating of the film Dior and I

"Its going to look like the fucking puppy in Versailles - its gonna be insane" - I adore Raf's vision. I enjoyed meeting so many of the hands and hearts behind the garments. So much talent and passion. Beautiful.

19. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Dior and I

Beautifully crafted, multi-layered vision into the process and the man behind a fashion empire. There are many noteworthy moments but none reach the greatness of Raf's sigh of relief followed by: "like a fucking puppy in Versailles".

20. smokescreen's rating of the film Dior and I

Excellent portrait of artists at work. Watch them create a walking dream...