1. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

2. lou.'s rating of the film Dirty Dancing

I watched it for the first time with my summer-holidays friends, and I remember as it was yesterday how we all wanted to learn the choreographies so bad! Anyway goody-goody Baby looked already suspicious and obnoxious.

3. Emily O's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

i do love the end scene. and i love the idea that dance can help americans overcome their class anxiety. but is it true :p

4. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

Tendrá ese argumento utópico típico de los 80, pero tiene ciertos rasgos que la convierten en una historia sensata y además escabrosa (en principio,¿qué motivó a la protagonista a bailar?). Está también el inicio de la película. "Dirty dancing" en menos de 30 segundos hace un concepto resumido del EEUU de los 60; tradicionalista y paternalista (y no deja de sonar "Be my baby"). Por último, el baile final, memorable.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

Honestly, this film is a lot of fun. I don't feel particularly affectionate for it, but every time I've seen it has been a treat.

6. Bob's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

What is meant to be a story of summer love affair is turned into a time capsule where everything still feels alive and eternal, with characters of strong personalities and moral codes no matter how flawed their actions at certain point look like. Patrick Swayze pulls a role of his career while whole ensemble brings believable feel that we're watching coming of age picture that just happened to become a teen favorite.

7. Ethan's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

This is a nice little romance film with some substance. I mean who can resist those crazy Swayze eyes.

8. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

9. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

10. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

It embodies the 80s ham perfectly!

11. DaisyJ's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

I don't know why it's more popular than it should be. It's not as romantic as expected. Is it the soundtrack?

12. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

An all-time 80s feel-good classic

13. camille's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

14. chazell's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

15. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

Nowhere near as good as it thinks it is.

16. Arianna F. Passos's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

17. venenatis's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

18. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

19. msmichel's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

One of those classics groaners that somehow has gotten better with age. Contrived plot, silly characteratures and awful music yet somehow it still works. Jennifer Grey a delight as Baby, the young girl blossoming into womanhood one magic summer. Jerry Orbach very good as the father and Swayze and Rhodes good when they're dancing. Jumped off the shelf tonight and was surprised at how much i enjoyed even now.

20. Sarah Kateregga's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

summer days...my sisters and I practicing those dance movies...

21. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

That final dance changed my life.

22. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

23. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

No man, actually the music is the only highlight here... too baaad brilliant 60's soul got mixed up with cheesy 80's synth pop, that kills it in my opinion... and this corny speech of Swayze in the finale is worse even than Fonda's church speech in "The Wild Angels"... but if you're 12 you might as well enjoy it!

24. MarcH's rating of the film Dirty Dancing

One bar of music from this film and I want to kill myself. This soundtrack played 24/7 on the radio for like 2 years.