1. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

There's some "Freddy Got Fingered" -level obnoxiousness here, which I like, of course. Most times it's just plain offensive. It truly blows the mind, the fact that this one got made with such high profile actors. Kind of a guilty pleasure, admittedly, as I even enjoyed it a bit.

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

At this point in his career, it would have been edgier if De Niro had played an ordinary grandpa.

3. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

Un film del tutto prevedibile, con la strana coppia De Niro-Efron. Una caduta di livello per il grande attore di Heat e decisamente in linea con gli ultimi lavori del protagonista di High School Musical. Tutto sommato, però, questo film mi ha fatto ridere. Anche se cambierei il finale, dal brunch del matrimonio in poi, perché non era divertente e veramente troppo scontato, anche per lo standard di questo genere.

4. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

5. Graham Ball's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

OH MY GOD! WHAT UTTER CRAP! What is/ was 'De Niro' thinking? Seriously, he cannot need the money to feature in dross like this! The fact the 'hack(s)' - writer, director, et al - have credits to their name like 'Ali G' tells you all you need to know. Someone should bring in a law that prohibits the majority of the people involved in making this film from ever, EVER, having anything to do with filmmaking again! SAD!

6. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

7. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

8. crushedbones's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

This movie is exactly what you should expect from a movie called “Dirty Grandpa”, set during spring break. Predictable, foulmouthed, BUT actually funnier than I thought. Now, to the De Niro issue: I know, I know. Let’s go watch Taxi Driver and forget about it.

9. f-nanda's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

Is Robert DeNiro starving? Is he trying to tell the world he still has sex? Because I thought so until I saw this shit.

10. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

11. Yayo's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

Good dialogues, Aubrey's improv style.

12. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

I guess I'm glad DeNiro's enjoying himself with roles like this; having said that this was pretty bad, bordering on annoying.

13. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

14. Ethan's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

This was one hilarious film. De Niro and Efron are comedy gold and the laughs never stop.

15. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

16. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

Absolutely horrendous in every way possible.

17. Diderot's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

This is a terrible movie with only a few pretty funny moments. Otherwise it's just reactionary chauvinism, with all the requisite misogyny and homophobia (and the token gay friend isn't even amusing, which is both a loss and a sign of how the writer really thought of him).

18. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

19. Disa's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

+1 for zac efron and his singing voice

20. lostlevel's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

Everyone said this movie was terrible, consequently this wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Still by no means is it the worst comedy to come out in the last couple of years but the only real joke is how the mighty have fallen.

21. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

Dirty Grandpa is like a incredibly bad joke where cuss-words,shock-effects,and bad storytelling comes in the way of the joke itself.This could have been edited 40minutes shorter and tightened the bonding between Elfron and DeNiro where both are starting a new chapter in life with all anxiety and stress along the way without the spring break setting. Seeing Robert DeNiro in this film is like putting lipstick on a pig.

22. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa

The absolute worst and a great representation of what Hollywood is going to show us next.

23. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Dirty Grandpa