1. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

2. pluviosity's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

the problem with heist movie is you'd be too prepared for the twist; but heck, I don't mind waiting if Michael Caine and Steve Martin are on it.

3. ionosonde's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

watched with my friend and his dad, and it was the perfect movie for that environment. as a whole it's a film that succeeds because it doesn't try to tell jokes, but instead focuses on creating genuinely funny situations. loved the ending.

4. Steve G.'s rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

"Why is the cork on the fork?"

5. gld48's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Ridiculous and as materialist as most 80s movies but still funny and unexpected in parts

6. Dan's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

7. Olivia Reneé Saldívar's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

8. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

9. Matthew Horvath's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

"Not-Mother ..." The depraved & ridiculous lengths these 2 guys go in order to out-do each other with the ultimate con-job is beyond hysterical! A great comedy that I'm surprised more people don't talk about. Wanted: More "Ruprecht - The Monkey Boy" adventures!!! "Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma!!!" And Damn You, Deney Terrio of DANCE FEVER!!!

10. mjgildea's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. Up until I saw Dirty Rotten Scoundrels the only movies I could give Steve Martin for were The Jerk and Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid. Throw in Michael Caine (who I love more by the day) and the Ruprecht sequence and this movie becomes the third. Frank Oz, Caine and Martin did such a great job of distracting the audience that I never saw the twist coming. Fun stuff.

11. film_lies101's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Really want to see the original, but this was fun

12. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Önemli ve keyifli bir komedi klasiği.

13. Obient's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Steve Martin learned from Michael Caine before 'The Spanish Prisoner'. Hillarious con-film.

14. Danny Bailey's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Frank Oz is not only a great puppeteer and voice artist but a wonderful director. The relationship amongst Caine, Martin, and Headley reminds me of a sophisticated version of a Muppet picture. This film is criminally underappreciated and should be recognized as a comedic masterpiece.

15. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Michael Caine and Steve Martin both hit a great comic stride in this otherwise uneven comedy from director Frank Oz. The material is a little flat until the always engaging Glenne Headly joins the picture, then there are a number of finely-crafted comic moments. Funny, but not quite the comedy classic it's been described as.

16. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

A delightful comedy that really showcases the best of Martin and Caine's comedic chops. The twists and turns throughout are as surprising as they are hilarious. Certainly one of Frank Oz's best films.

17. L.A.™'s rating of the film Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Hilarious, i nearly peed in my pants the first time i saw this with my old man. Truly showcases Steve Martin's comedic genius and Michael Caine's ability to play off others and milk jokes till they are bone dry!