1. caprica_six's rating of the film Disco Pigs

this was fucking awful i've suffered thru a lot of shit for cillian but this was BEYOND

2. bmelis's rating of the film Disco Pigs

3. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Disco Pigs

Our Daily Free Stream: Disco Pigs. Our Daily Free Stream: Disco Pigs. Ein Rohdiamant, dieses irische Disco-Märchen! Eine Art "Enfant Terrible" - so kann man Kirsten Sheridans Debüt bezeichnen. Ihr Disco Pigs wirkt interessant, aber auch voller Schwächen. Irgendwo zwischen Poesie und Skurrilität... Die ganze Rezension und weitere schöne irische Filme findet ihr auf cinegeek.de Viel Spass!

4. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Disco Pigs

5. slackavetes's rating of the film Disco Pigs

6. Paulitics's rating of the film Disco Pigs

7. Özge.'s rating of the film Disco Pigs

8. Cbarky99's rating of the film Disco Pigs

Moral of the story: Don't become best friends forever with the first human you see after being born just because they're in the crib next to yours--wait and find someone with common interests and a good sense of humour.

9. Claire's rating of the film Disco Pigs

10. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Disco Pigs

The last quarter of the film fell completely flat for me. It's a shame too because everything else before that felt eerily delicate and beautiful.

11. Mugino's rating of the film Disco Pigs

The first half is lyrical and ethereal as we watch Pig and Runt bonding as children. The tragedies of the latter half are overwrought and ultimately not illuminating. However, young Elaine Cassidy and Cillian Murphy give intense performances that are not soon forgotten.

12. Samantha Kate's rating of the film Disco Pigs

Maybe the longest 90 minutes of my life.

13. Kira Elmer's rating of the film Disco Pigs

Murphy should have more recognition for this performance! The Runt and the Pig.

14. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Disco Pigs

strangely captivating. brilliant cillian, confused (most of the time) looking elaine, great music, weird story.Like it!